Ecuador: The Galápagos Islands & The Andes
The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

Ecuador: The Galápagos Islands & The Andes

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Host Family

This trip to Ecuador has definitely motivated me to experience new cultures and travel the world. I stayed in a host family. This gave me the opportunity to experience the culture better and a more personal way. I learned more of what they do on a day to day basis. Learned new recipes, problems that are going on in Ecuador/Riobamba (place that my host family was in), and learned the rich culture of Riobamba.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

The Ecuadorian experience

I never expected to fall in love on this trip, but I did. Ecuador took my heart and I don't think I will ever get it back. The environment and ecosystems there are so incredibly unique and unlike anything I have ever experienced before, and it was all amplified tenfold by the amazing job The Experiment did. I had amazing group leaders along with wondrous activities The Experiment planned for us. I made new friends, a new family, and experiences that will last a lifetime. I know that I will travel back in the future because of the huge impact it had on me this summer.