SAI Programs: The American University of Paris
SAI Programs Header Image SAI Programs Header Image

SAI Programs: The American University of Paris

Spring semester in Paris

When I first arrived in Paris, I was so timid, nervous, and unsure about what I had gotten myself into. However, with the help of the SAI office, and the magnetism of the city, I soon realized that these were going to be some of the best months of my life. Studying abroad can be scary, especially in such a large city surrounded by French speakers, but I have learned so much about the world and about myself. SAI does an amazing job of balancing planned activities so that you can have those group experiences and a sort of comfort zone, but so that you also have to explore on your own and figure some things out for yourself. A lot of business students at my home university typically do not go abroad, but studying business in an international environment has been such a learning experience as well. Today, any business that you do will be international to some degree, and there is no better way to learn to navigate that landscape than going abroad. At the beginning of this experience, I was the student wanting to immediately go home, but I can tell you now after sticking it out that I recommend this experience to anyone and everyone! 10/10 would recommend SAI!!!!

SAI in Paris is the best experience of your life!!

I had the most amazing time in Paris thanks to SAI. They made everything so easy when it came to signing up for classes, finding an apartment, providing a cellphone and other such things. I got to have a 11 person class with some great kids both from the US and Europe and we all went to Vienna together for 4 days. SAI offers great excursions and the week long orientation before classes started was really welcome and a good way to adjust to the time difference.