Semester at Sea - Fall/Spring Voyage: India
Semester at Sea ship Semester at Sea ship

Semester at Sea - Fall/Spring Voyage: India

Must Do!

It was such an awesome experience!

The Perfect Semester

Like most others, semester at sea changed my life. The people I met on the ship I talk to every single day and the people I met while traveling, I usually talk to about once a week! Though, we were only in some places for as little as 8 hours, it was enough time to realize how different the USA is from the world. I love that Semester at Sea allowed me to see countries I would never have thought to go to alone and now my bucket list is endless. Finally, Semester at Sea gave me a new perspective on what I want to do after graduation. Their on ship seminars were so helpful, but the biggest pushes came from the traveling. If anyone wants their view of the world, their future and their perceptions of others turned upside down, then Semester at sea is the program to apply to!

The professors were so knowledgeable and helpful! If you had a question- you didn't need to schedule office hours- you could find them on deck! They also understood that traveling was important- I never felt like I had to worry about homework in port!

The rooms are SMALL! But, who cares when the view out the window is the ocean. Everything you need is within a minute walk!

Some places I feel like I know how they live and what they do each day and others- I was just a tourist seeing their sights for a few days!

ISE is amazing and so helpful! If you ever need anything from them, do NOT hesitate to call or email.
On ship- the admin staff changes every semester, but all have usually done it before and are so energetic about all of it!

best experience of my life. changed my outlook and the direction i chose to take my life and career. academics weren't all that rigorous, but that was for the best b/c it gave us the space we needed to really take in the experiences around us and understand the world in a new way.

Semester at Sea - Just Do It!

Semester at Sea was the best semester of my college career. I took 5 classes (15 credits) on the ship and had the opportunity to visit 9 different countries. I wasn't able to become completely immersed in any of the locations, but it did allow me to experience a broad array of cultures and lifestyles. If you want to see the world, make great friends, and have a once in a lifetime experience, then Semester at Sea is the program for you.

Wanderlust

For those with a desire to immerse yourself with many different cultures this is for you. Definitely the best semester of college I ever had. Expensive but the experiences are priceless.