Seamester: Transpacific, Tahiti to Australia - 66/80 days
Seamester Study Abroad at Sea Seamester Study Abroad at Sea

Seamester: Transpacific, Tahiti to Australia - 66/80 days

Best Summer of my Life

This trip was the best summer of my life, the experience of living on a 112 foot boat sailing from island to island with 30 other people who thought the trip become people you cant imagine living without having met is life changing. From scuba diving, to sailing at night, to having class snorkeling in the ocean i have had so many unique experiences that i will always treasure.

Best summer of my life

I cannot recommend this program enough. You get to travel to amazing places on a real sailing vessel, learn interesting subjects taught by fantastic staff, and spend a semester with people that will become your second family. Truly incredible experience!

Go

I stumbled upon Seamester not knowing what to expect as I boarded Argo to sail from Tahiti to Australia. I’m fortunate to have family that signed me up for this trip and pretty much forced me to go. I am not required to write this review but have never had a better experience in my life and therefore feel compelled to. We saw humpback whales swim along our schooner. We dove the Great Barrier Reef. We danced in small island bars across the South Pacific, and best of all we formed a bond as a crew that will never be broken. These memories were etched into our minds to be cherished for a lifetime. These are things I never thought I would do and it brings tears to my eyes to think I almost missed out on these experiences, these people. Don’t hesitate like I did. Sign up now and take the first step towards something you will never regret.

The most unique program

Seamester is the most unique program because not only do you get to visit many different places around the world in a span of 3 months, but you also make life long friends with the 25 or so shipmates. Not only are you living with these people, but you are also cooking, and sailing, and taking classes with them as well. In a matter of 90 days you will be able to say that you have met another group of people that you can call your family.

My favorite part of my program besides the amazing places we visited, the amount of miles we were able to sail, the wonderful classes that we had the opportunity to take, the beautiful scuba diving we were able to partake in was the magnificent people that became my second family.

Seamester impacts my life at home on a daily basis. It has taught me to live in the moment and to appreciate everything around me. I have learned the essence of adventure, and the importance of incorporating adventure in my day-to-day life. I have become the person I am today because of Seamester.