Ready for a new adventure? Get TEFL qualified at 40% off!
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Ready for a new adventure? Get TEFL qualified at 40% off!

• Course Instructor

Better than my first TEFL course

I enrolled in a TEFL course earlier this year and almost finished half-way through it but because of my schedule and travel and such, I couldn't finish it. Now, I'm planning to live in another country for one year and had wanted to get certified to teach. I did some research online for a other courses and I came across Premier TEFL. The way they have setup the course is way easier to understand than the first course I enrolled in! I love it. I actually WANT to study, whereas before it felt like a chore. I like the Reflection section they have and the activity examples. I'm not in a teaching environment yet so it really helps me to visualize what it will be like when I get there. Not to mention, I'm taking a 240-hour course to include learning how to teach business professionals, young learners, and students needing to take English exams. It's a lot of hours but they make it easy to extend my time if I need to (I've already added an extra month, just in case!) Bottomline, coming from someone who has tried two different companies now, I recommend this company. Plus, the price is great for what they offer.

• Premier TEFL responded to this review November 10, 2017 at 1:06 AM

Your review means a lot to us!! And if you need any extra time, just ask

Excellent opportunity gateway

For the last 240 hours of studying Accredited Expert TEFL Course via Premier TEFL, I was able to learn so much about being a TEFL teacher. It was a great experience and couldn't have done it without the help of the staff who are always willing to help.

Highly recommend

I'm really glad that I decided to go with Premier TEFL as it was really useful and easy to follow. The course is carefully planned and organized and is very user friendly, gave me valuable resources and references for the future.

The feedback and job assistance has been superb, the course itself was very good value for money. I purchased the 240 expert course whilst it was on offer.

Would highly recommend them.

Superb opportunity

After spending some time looking into various TEFL courses, I was extremely pleased to come across the Premier Tefl through Angloville and was immediately impressed by the comprehensive course content, the ease of use and quick responses to module assessments. It is easy to keep track of progress, and review information as well as going back to any unfamiliar areas. There are also many links to further reading and research to help guide you along a splendid and overall worthwhile journey.

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Look no further

I am extremely happy that I did the PremierTEFL free TEFL course. I started the online course way back in Jan 2016, and had it finished by the end of FEB. Before I joined the course I had never thought that I would like to go abroad and find a teaching job. In fact I was very apprehensive initially. But as I proceeded and progressed I found it very interesting, engaging, informative and insightful. It has been a great learning experience for me. I have recently completed my two weeks observed teaching practice in Hungary and Poland all I can say is the whole experience has been fantastic.
I am thankful that guidance was provided to me over phone and mail as and when I desired. The course and the feedback I received, has boosted my self confidence and now I feel confident to further my TEFL career, I am currently looking at the PremierTEFL teaching internship in Colombia.
I have already begun to recommend this course to my friends who wish to further their teaching carrier and aspire to expand their horizon.
Thank you PremierTEFL.

The free TEFL course

I searched for a while to find an online TEFL course which I felt would be worth the time and money. Hey Presto PremierTEFL to the rescue!

This FREE TEFL course was just unbelievable, and very well structured! I could work at my own pace, and my tutor was quick with responses as well as giving me very helpful advice. I’m currently on the second week of my live teaching practise in the “Chojnik Hotel” in Podgórzyn Poland. I have met some of the most amazing incredible people on my journey, this has to be one of the best experiences of my life and it was completely free!

Whilst I have been here I have been invited for an interview to teach students in a private language school in Krakow @18 euro per hour. I would definitely recommend anybody to take any of the courses offered with PremierTEFL.

Pleasantly surprised

It’s been a while since I’ve chosen to study anything but I really enjoyed this experience. Having spent quite a bit of time looking at the different courses on offer, choosing PremierTEFL was definitely the right choice for me (not only because of the price). The course layout was well structured and easy to follow and also had plenty of helpful materials and links to other websites along the way.
I passed the course first time which was a great bonus. I would happily recommend to anyone thinking of pursuing TEFL as a career.

• Course Instructor

I don't regret it at all

Having shopped around quite a lot before enrolling at PremierTEFL, I wanted to be sure I could trust the provider of the course and it was accredited and recognised in Education. I contacted three schools in Thailand, Russia and Honk Kong, they all accepted Premier TEFL. Now that i’ve completed the course I can safely say I got fantastic value.
I’m currently traveling around Europe, and hoping to find a country I would like to teach. Wherever I end up, i’m sure i’ve now got the skills to become a good teacher. I have written this review because Rosanna is such a nice person to deal with and deserves to get credit for her service.

• Course Instructor

Professionalism and organization are outstanding!

PremierTEFL delivers a challenging, well-rounded training program, together with the support and the resources students need to succeed; Practice teaching real students ( not volunteers) and receiving specific guidance and feedback on my teaching made all of the difference for me. In addition to earning a respected credential, I also came away with the confidence I needed to launch myself as a teacher. I was offered a job in the location of my choice within six weeks of graduating!
I am delighted that I decided to make this life change and that I chose this company to help me get started!

• Course Instructor

Warsaw is incredible, you have to do it

I have never been so happy in my life! After completing the TEFL expert course I am now working freelance in Warsaw with two language companies and teaching privately. It has provided the foundation for my new career to teach English language.

When applying for a job at a language school you must give a demo lesson and after completing my course I felt that I was able to do this using everything I had learned. The further courses really assisted in my gaining employment so easily.

The course covered all the core principles needed to begin teaching, though I’d recommend ( as the course also does) further research into each topic/ module.

• Course Instructor

Teaching is the best move I ever made

I did the Premier TEFL course four months ago, the 120hour online course. The materials were fantastic although some were really heavy going, and tough to read.

Rosanna was really helpful always willing to answer any questions I had, my job placement is not what I was expecting, I love living in Xian China and teaching the little kids is amazing. There will never be enough material or information to help you in your classes, because each one is different from your first nerve wracking, to everyone after, they are always different, as no class is the same. You are always finding new ways to become better and learning from doing.
Premier TEFL is a fantastic start and a great base to work from, the staff are very committed and dedicated to helping you, I can’t recommend them enough.

• Course Instructor

Fantastic course for those wanting to undertake a TEFL at their own pace.

It took me five weeks 2 hours a day to finish the 120hr course and I found it awesome! From the price to the course content and all the support I received. Perfect if you’ve never taught before because the content is so direct and easy to learn. The teaching methods I got out of this course have been a great insight into teaching. I am a third year student studying nursing.

I originally thought that a TEFL course would be a joke since I am a native English speaker, but I ended up taking away a lot in the end. Little things like teaching grammar tenses and usage to a child.

My personal tutor was excellent. She always responded within hours and always in the greatest detail.

• Course Instructor

Great job support and course

I am currently doing the TEFL 240hr expert course and find it more than complete and very thought provoking. It is a well thought out course which covers a very wide span of learning, one which I think will stand me in good stead when I ultimately begin teaching. Thank you PremierTEF!
I feel that I have been tested by this course, that it has introduced me to many points which I had not previously considered and as a result I am more confident in my own abilities. I would certainly recommend this course – the support and feedback provided are first class. Having had regular contact with the job team I can confidently say their knowledge of the TEFL market is first class.

• Published Content

Couldn't have learned more, great value for the money

This course is even better than I expected. 240 hours of knowledge at the end of which I was able to teach English, teach young learners, teach business English and even prepare students worldwide for TEOIC and IELTS tests. These courses literally prepared me for every teaching situation, I was confident I would find a job right after I completed the certification and so it was. I received immediately my certificates and started applying for teaching positions in South America while receiving a great support from the PremierTEFL team. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to start a great experience around the world. Plus, their certificates look great!

• Course Instructor

Really enjoyed this course, the staff are very informative

Really good value, all you need to tech abroad is a qualification like this!

Everywhere I looked I saw ones ranging from $150 to over $1,000 the PremierTEFL course was brilliant value for money. After some research on them I decided to give them a chance, a fraction of the cost and some great reviews, I was hesitant at first expecting a catch but I was in for a pleasant surprise.

The course is laid out fabulously, no complicated terminology's, it was truly fun and I even learned new things along the way. I would thoroughly recommend them, as well as being professional they appear to be a small team which are passionate about teaching and offer a personal service.

I never waited longer than 12 hours for a response, sometimes it was within 10 minutes of my e mail. I have applied for around 4 jobs through PremierTEFL, they don't show a lot of destinations on the website but once I spoke to the recruitment team put me in touch with schools in Ecuador which is fantastic..... Good luck

• Course Instructor

I can’t fault TEFL really.

I really enjoyed the course! I actually worked with one of main language schools in South Korea for 2 years before taking it, but wanted some kind of certification to help me work in other countries. I found the training to be very informative, supporting things I had already learned through my work and giving me insight into other teaching methods, which actually made me want to be a more creative teacher.
It’s clearly written by people who are passionate about teaching, and gives links to excellent resources.

I haven’t yet tried the job placement but they have been extremely helpful in advising me on my job options.

Great job team

The course has been clearly laid out and easy to access from beginning to end, the tests are a great way of checking understanding and the feedback that is provided is thorough and detailed.
The teachers are great and provide constant support from beginning to end. The best part was the advice and support Claire gave me in finding a job.

Would recommend

This course to my friends, good value and good service from my tutor. Teaching in Thailand since October, (Chanthaburi) 32,000 THB per month plus accommodation, teaching 7-12 year olds. Found a job very easily.

Excellent Support throughout the program

The online coursework was easy to navigate, if I had any issues I received excellent and quick assistance from the customer service department.
The course provided me with an abundance of necessary skills needed to teach in a TEFL classroom.
The support available to me throughout the program was extremely helpful. The team helped me with any course issues and post certificate placement. It is very reassuring to know someone is there to assist you whenever you need it.

• Course Instructor

My experience with PremierTEFL.

I found this course very useful to me as it helped me prepare myself well or my TEFL placement. The course materials were structured quite well and helped me a lot with how I got my lesson plan ready. I received an offer for a placement in South Korea not too long after I completed the course and I appreciated that I felt confident enough in my teaching ability to go. The experience was fantastic overall and I'd recommend any traveler to try teaching abroad. As for the course itself while i think the support might have been better organised I found the workload fairly straightforward and the advice it gave me helped in the long run.

Great online course

The online, work when you can format was great. The course gave an adequate background of educational theory, and demonstrated how that is applicable in the classroom. I had a few issues when I first started getting the course up and running, but a message to customer service received prompt replies, and I was up and going.
Some of the end of module tests didn't seem to match the content in that particular module, and I never successfully answered a fill in the blank question (even copying directly from my notes), but the ability to retake the quiz until you successfully complete it made these issues minor bumps in an otherwise smooth program.