Accredited TEFL Qualification (120 hours) plus placements
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Accredited TEFL Qualification (120 hours) plus placements

Amazing TEFL experience

I completed three weeks of language immersion volunteering and at the same time studied with Premier TEFL for a TEFL qualification.

I am so pleased with the experience I have had with Premier TEFL. From the moment I applied to the course, I have been looked after so well. Email queries were answered promptly, the website layout for studying the course material is well laid out and I thought the material covered in the ten modules will be very relevant for a TEFL job in future. So overall, I am very pleased.

Furthermore, my qualification required three weeks of volunteering at an English language immersion programme in Poland. These were incredible! We were looked after from beginning to end. All accommodation and food was provided in top quality hotels in Poland. On top of this, we get to meet an amazing mix of people and this is what I loved most. Where else could I meet so many interesting people and have so much time to get to know them? I have made some wonderful friends at the programmes, friends who I hope will stay in touch for many years into the future. I am so thankful that this Premier TEFL course allowed this to happen.

So, I highly recommend this course. Everything about it has been first class and I'll be trying to get all my friends to also enrol on it! Thanks.

PremierTEFL the only choice

I was concerned at first with the super deal on price but it all worked out well.
I took many notes in case I needed them for a quiz or for future jobs.

There's a lot of detail to cover and learn,way more then I expected.

I never asked for tutor support or anything questions as I took the 120 hour class but I was a clear path from start to finish.

I did ask for advice on other courses and now I will work on 4 more certificates through PremierTEFL.

Thanks PermierTEFL

Best move I ever made

This is the second time I have completed a TEFL course "my previous one was not accepted" by a potential employer even though I was told it would be by the course provider.

I can honestly say that I feel far more confident in the classroom than I did before. I am currently teaching in Kyoto in a primary school and absolutely love it. The best thing I ever did in my life was to decide that I wanted to travel and teach, if anybody is thinking of considering TEFL as a way to travel and earn money then I suggest you just go for it.

Having completed this course, I can honestly say that I feel far more confident in an ESL classroom than I did before. I spent much longer on the other course and didn’t get half as much from it.
A key thing about this course is that the final assignments are marked by a real TEFL tutor. I am impressed with the depth of the feedback which ran into three pages!! Despite my previous experience, I feel that I now have some real suggestions on how to improve as an ESL instructor.
It is accredited and recognised just as much if not more than other courses and I have no hesitation recommending it to anyone who is new to ESL.
When you have travel plans and a new life to worry about, you really do need some confidence in your English teaching ability and this will give you exactly that. It did for me.

Worth the money

A comprehensive course that was easy to follow and full of useful information. I feel confident to take my first step into teaching and have since been offered a teaching position teaching in South Korea.
I can endorse this course as being practical and very user friendly, the staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Highly recommend Premier TEFL

I'm really glad I took the Premier TEFL 240 Expert course as it has been a very useful and interesting exercise. The course modules are carefully planned and organized and it was very user friendly.
It gave me the tools to firstly teach online moreover I am now preparing students for the IELTS examination.

The support I received from Rosanna who was my online instructor has been invaluable and she always had time to answer my queries, more importantly she gave me the contact to prepare the students online from Asia.

Thank you Rosanna for everything.

• Course Instructor

TEFL course to prepare for Spain trip

This course is very well made and professional. The course has certainly helped prepare me to teach English next year, the content is engaging and comprehensive. The staff at Premier TEFL are incredibly helpful and responsive to any questions you may have. You are given 3 months to complete the course, but if you run out of time you can get an extension to allow you to finish which is very helpful. The only downside to the course is the site navigation: it is very difficult to actually find the "login" page from the Premier TEFL website. I bookmarked the page in my browser so the problem was solved. Overall, a solid course that is definitely worth the investment.

Great experience

The administrators are quick to respond, and are consistently checking up on you. The modules are easy to understand and complete. There are extra tips and websites for extra help, if needed. My experience has been very great so far with this course!

• Course Instructor

It was a really good experience

I have been teaching English as a volunteer for 4 months, here I found many answers for my doubts that I had when I was teaching the teenagers , I got a lot of knowledge about how to deal with them. It clarify a lot my mind.
Thank you very much!
Augusto

My PremierTEFL review

I am a non-native speaker and found the TEFL expert course a great start to my teaching career. Since taking the course I have been teaching business people privately in Paris for 18 hrs per week. Once I get the experience I'm hoping to get a teaching job in Vietnam. This company have been very helpful so far would recommend them.