Internship and Volunteer Program in Surabaya, Indonesia
interns at the Great Wall of China interns at the Great Wall of China

Internship and Volunteer Program in Surabaya, Indonesia

This was truly a hards on experience

I would highly recommend NSC to any young professional looking at finding an entrance into SEA and wishing to open a door of many opportunities. NSC was very helpful in facilitating this internship as well as providing me support. I was a provided an opportunity to manage and create my own projects. This was truly a hards on experience which I believe has been very beneficial.

The internship is really fruitful

I have consulted a lot of agents before I reached NSC. I can tell they are the most sincere one I have met. The lady I was met called Florensia responded and solved every questions I asked.NSC always keeps track with my working and kindly offer me helps. The internship is really fruitful. As an accounting and finance student, I am not only given chance to work with the accounting work, but also get invaluable experience in a E-commerce company. My trainer gave me a lot of supports and lessons about e-commerce.

All the bad and the good make this trip unforgettable

My time with Next Step Connections in Surabaya, Indonesia was an interesting experience from beginning to end. I think this is an experience I will forever remember in my lifetime. All the bad and the good make this trip unforgettable.