Professional Internship Program
New Zealand Internships participants relaxing on a beach New Zealand Internships participants relaxing on a beach

Professional Internship Program

New Zealand Interships is absolutely awesome!

This is the most reliable organization to find the right internship tailored to you here in New Zealand. As a student majoring in Human Resources, I found the opportunity I was seeking for - A Professional Internship in HR! All Thanks to New Zealand Internships!
This has given me the opportunity to meet a range of people from all different countries as well as giving me the opportunity to work in a Kiwi environment. I work really close to the beach and sometimes we head there for dinner. The weather is amazing just like New Zealand!

Had an amazing time in Rotorua (New Zealand)

New Zealand internships found a company in Rotorua for me. Probably the best I could wish for. The company made me stay in a hostel during my internship. Witch was perfect for making contact with others and having parties. They also let me do all sorts of activities during my staying here. Due to them i have almost seen everything on the North Island. They gave me plenty of time for my school assignments and the internship tasks itself were nice and i learned a lot of it.

New Zealand internships

Working here in New Zealand is like living in a dream and that's all thanks to New Zealand Internships!

New Zealand Internships provides you with heaps of different trips to discover the country during the weekends which is awesome. It makes you meet new friends from all over the world so you are never alone.
The discounts and advantages offered by the company are also great and useful as well as its services (airport transportation, accommodation, Skype meetings for all the questions you have, etc...)

Finally New Zealand Internships has an awesome team of friendly and helpful people and you know that if you encounter a problem of any kind they'll be there to help you.

I only have a great experience of New Zealand so far and this is due to this amazing company!

Great experience with New Zealand Internships

I had an professional internship through New Zealand Internships and it was great.
They found me an internship in Human Resources pretty quick and organized everything. The staff is so friendly and cooperative and if I had any questions, they respond quickly. It was a great working and social experience, I joined a few student trips with other interns from New Zealand Internships and it was great!

Best experience in my life

My experience in NZ trough NZ internships was amazing!! I really enjoyed my internship and the trips they organise. I met amazing people there and I will never forget this experience. This experience was definitely the best part of my studies. They organise a lot of social events which allows interns to meet each other. Thanks you NZ internships :)

Just perfect

New Zealand Internships is the best and easier way for french guys to find an internship in NZ !
All is included like the pickup at the airport, find your internship, the accommodation, you can assist to an orientation day, get a sim card, etc. So much things to get your daily life in New Zealand easier !
I recommend them so much!

Great experience

My internship was in Social Media and Marketing which is something I didn’t think there were many possibilities for in New Zealand. When I signed up to New Zealand internships they showed me that they had a range of internships within the field I wanted. This was surprising because I knew internships weren’t big in New Zealand so I was really happy when I got some interviews. I got an internship at an amazing organization in Auckland which allows me to mix with the locals in the city and the students at events as well as the interns in my accommodation and local events organized my New Zealand Internships. I also participate in the student trips organized my New Zealand internships. New Zealand is a great country and I have made some good connections here that I can visit in the future and connect up with again after my internship

New Zealand Internships are the best!

New Zealand internships were really helpful in finding me an internship. The deadly for my university was fast approaching and I needed to find an internship really last minute. I decided to apply for New Zealand internships and they got back to me really quickly and helped me to tailor my CV to specific employers which made the process of applying a lot quicker. I managed to get a series of interviews which were all really good and what I wanted. This was because the person who did my interview discussed with me what my interests were and what I planned to get from my internship. They had a really good understanding of what I wanted and I was so pleased with the range of interviews they offered me. The interviews all went well and then they helped me finding accommodation which was my next problem as I was going to be an overseas student. I was given some accommodation in the city which was in a really good location as it was very busy and social life was great. At my internship, I learned a lot of new things and I was able to gain credit for my university so that I could graduate. Thanks New Zealand Internships!

Amazing experience

I had a really good experience on my internship. New Zealand internships were really accommodating with helping me to meet both international interns as well as helping me with accommodation, touring New Zealand and getting good quality work experience. I attended most weekend trips which were provided by NZ internships which showed me places like Cathedral Cove, The Tongariro Crossing, Bay of Islands and Piha surf beach! It was amazing and I made some true friends for life.

Amazing

I had the time of my life here! Everything's so organised and I felt safe at all times. This program allowed me to explore beautiful New Zealand, improve my English, get to know heaps of new people and be more confident about myself and the choices I make. Wish I could all do it again.

Awesome

I love my time here in New Zealand.
I really want to thank Internships New Zealand for my amazing internship. I learn a lot and it is exactly what I hoped it would be.
Next to my amazing internship, they helped me to meet so many awesome people. The trips are great and I have never felt a second lonely here.

Thank you for everything!

Highly recommend

I am so pleased that I eventually chose to use New Zealand Internships to help me with my placement. At first I was hesitant but now I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have made. For starters, their service was really great. Everybody at the office is friendly and helpful and they were able to find me a great Internship in Auckland that I don' t think I had any chance of finding myself.
New Zealand Internships also promotes a real sense of community with their interns. They make you feel at home half a world away and help you meet other interns with awesome trips and events.

Fantastic adventures in NZ - Thanks NZI team

I have just recently completing my Internship in New Zealand in mechanical Engineering. I had such a great time that I knew I had to review the program and let others know how great an experience it was. New Zealand Internships not only found my engineering internship - which I enjoyed very much - but it was more about the people and events they organised that truly stood out. From the start they make you feel at home in a country on the other side of the world.

To anybody thinking about joining this program I cannot recommend it highly enough. New Zealand is the most beautiful country I have ever been to (make sure you do the South Island too!). As my time in NZ comes to an end I'm already getting jealous thinking of the lucky people who are only just about to start out on this adventure. Cheers team at NZI!

Professional service that helped me have the best time in NZ

I cannot recommend the services of New Zealand Internships to anyone highly enough. If you are thinking of doing your Internship abroad you simply shouldn't look past New Zealand. For starters, it is a beautiful country, with loads of things to see and do, and you are connected with fellow Interns that quickly become friends and make your stay really special.
New Zealand Internships found me a great placement in central Auckland in a really cool Marketing company. I learnt real skills and grew within the role during my 5 months there, and left having completed my thesis and gaining international work experience for my CV.
They also helped out with a bunch of other extra services that made my stay so much more comfortable. They found my accommodation a short walk from my Internship, they helped with my Visa and insurance arrangements, they introduced me to other interns, amongst other things. Perhaps most fun of all... in the weekends, after I'd been working hard at my Internship, they arranged trips to places across New Zealand to explore the country and have an awesome time doing it!

Far Far Away, in a wonderful country

When I had the Skype interviews in front of me last year in Germany I was quite excited. NZI helped me to prepare everything and gave me some helpful tips concerning getting interviewed and introducing yourself to the interviewer. Even when I needed to change the interview date they stayed patient and friendly.

So everything went well.

In the first week in NZ I joined the orientation event at NZI's office. And even though I was one hour late (I got lost) they were kind and gave some tips to survive in Auckland as a foreign intern.

After the first days at my internship I realized that I didn't feel comfortable, so I went to NZI and asked for options to change the internship. Marcel helped me to calm down and looked for alternatives immediately. 3 days later I had a new work place and I couldn't think of a better company to do my internship.
I learned a lot in my time here, met magnificent people from all over the world and - of course - saw most of the stunning places in New Zealand. Doing an internship after school was the best thing I could have done.

Thanks a lot for all you support and help! You made my time in NZ the most enjoyable

Meeting people and travel New Zealand

I think one of the best parts about NZI is how you do such a good job of creating a community with the weekly trips. I know a lot of people who did coops in other countries and they didn't have close to the experience that I did because they only knew the people they came with and the people they worked with. I came in knowing nobody and not working with anyone I felt inclined to meet outside of the 9-5. Because of NZI I made friends quickly and had countless experiences that I would consider some of my best memories. Thanks guys! It was just awesome and I would not hesitate a second to do it again.

Unique opportunities

When one of my friends got back from an internship in New Zealand, she told me that I needed to go if I had the opportunity. Well, lucky me, because I had the opportunity to go. But how do I arrange an internship myself? That's the moment when New Zealand Internships was able to help me really well. After signing up and sending some documents they found an internship within weeks for me! And it doesn't end over there. During your internship the company is there to help you out with any kind of problems you may run in to. They also arrange some discount on the most amazing trips you can imagine. It's definitely worth the money!

I'm slowly finishing my internship and the time I had at my internship was amazing. The people are so friendly. Besides that I had a lot of time off to explore New Zealand itself. In my opinion this is one of the best decisions I made so far in my life.

Kiwi Experience

I loooooooved it! Normally I do stuff by myself. Being more independent. But since I was short on time, I decided to do an Internship via New Zealand Internships as a part of my studies. A friend told me who also got a friend who actually did an internship with New Zealand Internships and he was quite happy with his decision. So I applied for an Internship within the Tourism branch and it blows my mind. Right from the beginning until my leave, everything went perfect. Everything I paid for was provided and even more. I met so many new people from all over the world. (Swiss guys are the funniest :D)
First I was concerned about the work I was tasked with at the company I was working for. Normally as an intern you are responsible for copying and bringing coffee. I was positively surprised when I got my first task. I had to assist a colleague by going on a trip to the north cape. It was amazing. I really was astonished by the beauty of this country. I heard a lot of it but that it actually would be more beautiful than told, I was never expecting that.
During my internship these kind of positive surprises kept on going. I got to know the Maori culture and traveled the country with other international Students. It was literally one of the best times I ever had. I wished I would not had to leave this place.

My conclusion: Everyone who is looking for an experience abroad should do it. It will change you and it will blow your mind. It was just awesome and I would not hesitate any second to do it again.
Thank you guys for this incredible beautiful time I could spend with you in New Zealand.

Sales and Marketing Assistant

The internship placement by New Zealand Internships has been a great learning curve into working life in New Zealand. I am still halfway through my internship and looking forward to completing my studies however enjoying my time immensely.

Amazing experience

My stay in New Zealand was probably the best time of my life. The country is just amazing, the people's friendliness is like no other and everything was just... wow! Thanks to New Zealand Internships, I was able to do an internship in my field of studies, thus preferred & needed economic sector - the tourism industry. I worked a period of 7 months for a tour operator based in Auckland. The position in this company was exactly how I expected as I had great responsibilities and was actively involved in the day-to-day business operations. Regarding New Zealand Internships service, I can just say that it was superior. Right from the beginning, I had a pretty good feeling about it. Before starting off the application, I had a Skype meeting with one of their employees and I could express all of my needs and concerns about the internship. Basically within a two or three weeks, I already had the first contact with my future employer and as already mentioned, the position perfectly matched what I was looking for. Alright, so everything was fixed and the only thing I had left to do was getting on that plane to Auckland. Upon arrival, a driver was already waiting for me and brought me to my apartment. The day after, I went to their office and had a pretty good chat with the entire team, so I could meet the people who helped me that much. All in all, I really got to say that they know what they are doing and they do it good. I would always consult them again and if not me personally, my kids will do so sometime in the future :D

Oh yeah, before I forget, the best thing about getting an internship with New Zealand Internships is that they do trips on the weekend as well. So if you really want to have a good time, I mean apart from doing your internship, ask them about their trips. That’s were I met most of my friends back then.

Best time of my life!!!

During my half year internship in 2009 in Auckland I worked as a technical drawer for a construction company. Beside this well-organized internship I had the pleasure to enjoy New Zealand right from the beginning with many new friends who also did their internship via New Zealand Internships. During the weekend weekend did many easy to join organized trips or enjoyed the nightlife of Auckland. New Zealand Internship has helped me develop myself as a person and professionally while enjoying the time of my life! Thanks!!

awesome times

Doing an internship in New Zealand turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life.
It is a beautiful country, which has so much to offer! Not only a huge variety of landscapes and amazing beaches, but also super-friendly and easy-going people.
My internship was great as well and thanks to New Zealand Internships everything went smooth and without any problems.
Due to plenty of social events and trips which they offer, I never felt alone far away from home.
To cut a long story short: I absolutely fell in love with New Zealand and a big THANK YOU to New Zealand Internships for their help and support!

They give you the chance to learn and also discover NZ!

Last year I did an Internship in NZ with New Zealand Internships. From the moment i subscribed for the program till the moment I left NZ, everything was arranged very well! Thanks to New Zealand Internship I managed to cross my own borders, learn another language, met new people, connect me with the business world, but overal enjoyed by time in New Zealand without any concerns. I would love to do the whole program over and over.

New Zealand Internships gave me memories I will never forget. Thank you!!!

Gorgeous country with amazing people!

Ever since I started my preparation for my 6-month internship in New-Zealand, NZI has been there to assist me.

I would definitely recommend New Zealand if you want to see the most beautiful country of the world. Time has been flying and I have had great experiences which I could not imagine having anywhere else.

New Zealand Internships had a wide range of companies which were available for my industry. Without any hassle they arranged an internship within only a few weeks!

The trips that are being provided are amazing and the best way to meet people around here.

I definitely recommend New Zealand Internships for anyone who wants to have the time of their life!!

The best time of my life

From the day I arrived I knew I made the right decision. Everything was taken care of: from the pick up from the airport to an appartement down town. We were informed of all important info in a presentation at the office after arrival. I also really liked my internship. I had the time of my life and even decided to do my second internship in Auckland, through New Zealand Internships, again.

I felt like NZI went the extra mile for all their interns. Moving far away from home is hard enough, it's so lovely meet all the other interns of NZI and make friends for life from day one! Besides, New Zealand is the most gorgeous country you'll ever be and you'll get to discover it through the trips NZI offers!