High School Exchange in France - From 2 weeks to 1 Year
Nacel International Header Image Nacel International Header Image

High School Exchange in France - From 2 weeks to 1 Year

Great program

Our daughter had a wonderful experience being part of a French family for almost 6 months. The program staff was great and attentive through the application process, answering all of our questions. The local coordinator not only checked on our daughter periodically, but also gave us a sense of how her stay was going. I have only praise for the program - it is will well organized with the student's best interest in mind.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone considering a study abroad.

Academic year experience in France

After 2 years of studying french I asked my parents if I could join a High School program in France. After a long search I came across with the Boarding school program that Nacel offers and after comparing with other programs I decided to go for it. My boarding school in Rodez was great and I made good friends. This experience surely changed my life forever!

Perfect choice

-Incredible welcoming family
-High School program was great
-Nacel organization was a unique support throughout the process
-I got to know the culture first-hand thanks to my host family
-Everything within the budget

Putting my experience in words is simply impossible. You have to live it!

Salut!

This program was all that I expected and more. As an overall experience, this has been great. I can notice my french level has increased, I have gained more confidence in every single interaction with my friends and my host family.

• Personal Development

You will never know until you experience

When I started the application process I really didn't have any idea of the incredible experience I was about to live. My main goal at the beginning was to improve my french level within a short period of time, but since the very first moment I started this adventure I understood there was a lot behind my premise. You have to adapt to a new weather, new language, new delicious food, new beautiful and friendly people, new lovely host family. I lot of things changed in my surrounding but at the end I noticed the real change was within me. This experience was a great gift from my old and afraid me to my new and fearless me. Don't be afraid and make this happen!!

The time of my life

I was scared to go on exchange, because little did I know that I would have the time of my life. I never expected to have seen so much of France, my host family were amazing and comprehensive. My friends were the best. I can proudly say that nowhere in the world will anyone find friends better than the ones I found in France. I have only one more thing to say, and that his a big huge thankyou! to the whole exchange team.