- Community Service & Volunteering
- Gap Year
- Experiential Learning
- Student Exchange
- Language Immersion
- English Teaching
7-12 Months, 3-6 Months
July to June / February to December / February to June
American, European, Canadian, Kiwi, Worldwide, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
From 8 495 USD to 12 150 USD
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (luggage lost, flight delay etc.)
- Visa, passport, and medical exam fees
(Certification and translation of documents in the
home country and Migration Office Fee once the
student is in Costa Rica (Around $250)
- school supplies (8 Notebooks, pencil case,
calculator, laptop, tablet)
- Extra activities organized by schools and others
- Extra language courses
- Personal expenses and pocket money ($10 a day.
$300 a moth)
- School Yearbook
- Medical, Liability and Emergency Repatriation
- Application Fees ( 65 EUR)
Program Available only to High School Students with at least 2 years of studies in Spanish.
To be open minded and commited to the program.
Students should be mature and willing to integrate in a new culture.
This program strictly forbids the usage of ilicit drugs, tobacco or alcohol.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application