TEFL Certification in Costa Rica—Teach in Latin America!
MAXIMO NIVEL participants MAXIMO NIVEL participants

TEFL Certification in Costa Rica—Teach in Latin America!

An amazing experience

I come from a teaching background and so I thought I had a good grasp on what the course would be like, but I was mistaken! Audra was my trainer and she did a really good job taking my core teaching skills and converting them into English (as a language skills). Even though I had been teaching, I learned so much more about teaching English from her and the course itself is absolutely amazing! I had one issue, but that was with the host family. I didn't have a good experience with the host family I was staying with so I wouldn't recommend opting for that, but the rest is 10/10. Plus being walking distance to a beautiful beach isn't half bad either.

TEFL Course in Costa Rica

I took my TEFL course in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica and absolutely loved it!!
This is the best thing I have ever done for myself especially knowing that my opportunities are endless. The school environment was beautiful and my teachers were INCREDIBLE (big thanks to Audra and Danny) Even before arriving to Manuel, Karen was so consistent and very helpful in making this a smooth transition. Thanks so much Maximo!!

Fantastic course

I can honestly say that Máximo's class changed my life, both because of the course itself and the experience. While I had some tutoring experience beforehand, I had never had self confidence in my teaching abilities.

In this course, not only did I learn strategies and methods that helped me become an effective teacher, but Audra and Dani (my trainers) made me feel empowered as an individual.

I couldn't be happier with my experience and I'd recommend this program to anyone who is even remotely interested.

Best decision ever!

It's my last day of the TEFL course in Costa Rica and it's so bittersweet. The days have been long and hot, but the challenge was so worth it! I've met incredible people and learned so much in such a short time. I can't wait to put my skills to use!
My TEFL trainers Audra and Dani were amazing and truly made this experience what it was. They have really inspired me!

Life changing

The course in Manuel Antonio is taught by two of the best people I have met on this planet. Audra and Dani are two genuine human beings that take their passion for their jobs to a new level. They find a way to connect with everyone on a deep level, and want to see you succeed as much if not more than you do. They believe in you even if you don't believe in yourself, and will help you though anything. Never once did I felt a lack of support or advice. They practice what they preach and create an environment where you are feel comfortable failing. If you pass the class and want a job you will find a job hands down. I got emails from Audra at 9 PM on a Friday night concerning job opportunities. Outside of the classroom they took the time to educate us on Quepos/Manuel Antonio, and how to take advantage of all the best spots. I was terrified to come to a country I barely spoke the language and had no friends in. Now that the month is over I feel shocked at how fast it went and saddened that it is now over. But I will never forget the friends made and the laughs had. This experience has been life changing and will be something I remember long after I forget my name. Life, Love, and TEFL.

Sweaty, sweaty, TEFL

There really aren't enough good things I can say about both Audra and Dani. Right off the bat, Audra was incredibly engaging, full of humor and wit, and has an incredible textbook like knowledge of TEFL and grammar. She made roasting in class every day an absolute pleasure. Dani is one of the most patient, kind, and knowledgeable teachers I have encountered. She is full of life and is one of the kindest souls I know. Both Audra and Dani have hearts of gold, and are amazing teachers, TEFL trainers, and human beings.

• Course Instructor

Fantastic experience and already employed

So, When I decided I wanted to take a TEFL course I look through several groups but Maximo seemed right from all I read. I signed up, quite easily, and got set up to arrive. In just one month Maximo worked my skills and supported me in all ways to teach me this trade and get me ready to travel and make money. Audra, the main TEFL teacher in Manuel Antonio CR, is phenomenal and supportEd all of us every step of the way. The final week I got a job with Maximo in Peru and I leave for there this week. I could not have asked for a better month of education, teaching experience, or FUN! If you're going to do TEFL, Maximo Nivel is the way to go!

Baby boomer's MAXIMO experience

I am 63 years old and just graduated from TEFL class in Manuel Antonio. I have lived here in Manuel Antonio by myself and had blast. People over 50 or 60 should not be intimidated. This is a safe place if you use common sense. The course is hard work, you are not just paying Maximo Nivel to print you a certificate, but you have something worthwhile when you finish!

• Course Instructor

Get a TEFL certification while living in beautiful coastal area of Costa Rica!

At this very moment when I’m writing my Professional Development Paper just hours before our graduation party and looking at a beautiful Costa Rican sunset I can say that this program was fantastic. It is not easy, you will have to work for it, but thats why you call it an intense course! After completing the TEFL course I am ready to roam the world and teach some English to people all around our planet!
Pura Vida!

Incredible experience!

This was my first ever experience in teaching and it was one hell of a ride. I will never forget the incredible time I've had here at Maximo Nivel. It is a very intense course but so worthwhile! The teachers are absolutely amazing (Audra and Dani I adore you!) and give you so much support along the way. You will make friends for life and skills that will apply to so many jobs, teaching or not. The school is situated in the most beautiful location and has such a friendly atmosphere that you will just fall in love with it and never want to leave. Do this course - you won't regret it!

• Course Instructor

Life changing TEFL experience!

Great program! Be prepared to work hard and have a lot of fun! The course is very intense but you definitely learn so much and feel totally equipped to teach English when you graduate. The teachers go out of their way to invest in you as a person.

What a month!

The team at Maximo can't be faulted. They're kind, capable, and heaps of fun to be around! Work hardly seems like work when you're surrounded with people like that, not to mention the beautiful facility you get to spend most of your days in. Prepare to learn all about teaching ESL, learn a few valuable life lessons, and leave a piece of your heart in the beautiful Manuel Antonio

Manuel Antonio

I loved my program in Manuel Antonio. The course was very dense and a lot of work, but I learned so much in only four weeks. My TEFL trainer Audra was a dream and a half and the team even helped me line up a job before I graduated. It is so humid I gotta sweat out all my toxins and then some, but I really enjoyed working with the Maximo Nivel team.

Amazing!

Taking the TEFL course in Manuel Antonio was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The class is a decent amount of work but I learned so much over the course of four weeks and I feel well prepared to teach English to ESL students. The instructor, Audra W. is an amazing teacher and she made every class engaging and fun. I woke up excited to go to class everyday! Every part of this course and living in Costa Rica was a great experience. I strongly recommend getting your TEFL certificate with Maximo Nivel!

Lifechanging and unforgettable experience

Maximo Nivel´s TEFL Certification program has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have learned so much more than I ever thought I was going to learn here. You will absolutely learn the technical aspects of being a great English teacher, but you will also learn what it really means to connect with your students. Our trainer Audra was hands down the best instructor i´ve had. She makes you feel very comfortable, especially if you have no previous teaching experience. I certainly didn´t and now I feel totally prepared to plan a lesson and teach a class. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone wanting to receive top TEFL training.

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend coming to Manuel Antonio to get a TEFL certification. Audra Wooldridge, the instructor is absolutely wonderful and is always available to help. The course is rigorous and prepares you extremely well for the next phase of English teaching. Manuel Antonio is beautiful and my host family allowed me to practice spanish daily. Highly recommend!

Por Que No?

This was, hands down, the greatest experience of my entire life. The moment that I stepped foot into Cosi, I felt home. I was greeted by the most amazing staff and the family vibe was contagious. Audra is MAGICAL. By far, the best teacher that I have ever had. I looked forward to class everyday and the bond that was formed between our group members is indescribable. My host family took me in and treated me like I was one of their own. Take a leap of faith and head to Manuel Antonio. Not to mention, you literally live in paradise. PURA VIDA MAE!

Blessed!

Hello everyone! I just completed the TEFL Certification course here at COSI in Manuel Antonio, and I could not have been more pleased and satisfied with the experience. It was pleasure and I have grown close with many of the employees here. The course and school itself exceeded my expectations and I can't express my gratitude for the amount of care, compassion, and effort put forth by everyone at the school! I would very strongly recommend it to anybody. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

(By the way, I am neither an employee nor was I bribed to write this, I simply love this place!)

Amazing experience!

I just completed my TEFL certification course in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica and I cannot say enough good things about the experience. This program went above and beyond in meeting my expectations. There is so much support and guidance within the program and it is organized extremely well. I can't imagine having a better experience than I have had with Maximo Nivel.

Audra!!!!

Dope experience all around!!! Audra was the woman!!! lol and everyone who had a hand in the experience was amazing as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Manuel Antonio is the perfect spot to go for your tefl certificate if you want to have class with a wonderful view and even better vibes!

Maximo Nivel in Manuel Antonio

This is definitely a challenging course; Maximo Nivel delivers your money's worth. The course is well structured, the venue delightful and the staff is professional, warm and helpful. Their current TEFL instructor, Audra W., knows the material inside and out and is there to support and encourage you 24/7. I couldn't have asked for a better program or more qualified instructor!

TEFL certification in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

I took my TEFL course through Maximo-Nivel Costa Rica. This was one of the greatest experiences of my life! I met amazing people and Audra our trainer was so wonderful and taught us everything we needed to know to begin working as a TEFL teacher. Audra also assisted me in finding my current job in Antigua, Guatemala. I am so happy with my choice of Maximo-Nivel for my TEFL certification.

Best decision thus far

TEFL at COSI-Maximo Nivel is one of the best decisions I ever made. My trainer was phenomenal. She kept class up beat, fun and interesting. I never thought that I could learn so much in such a short time. My trainer and the staff's support was incredible. I felt like everything I needed regarding TEFL was just a question away. I give this course a Pass/Excellent and recommend it to any and everyone who is looking for personal/professional development while traveling!!

Excellent

I spent four weeks in Costa Rica taking the TEFL/TESOL certification program. My instructor, Audra, was focused, talented and motivating. The course was demanding but Audra presented and taught the program in a way that made it fun. She went above and beyond to insure her students left with the confidence and knowledge needed to be a successful teacher.

Life changing

Where to begin. This has been the most amazing four weeks. Costa Rica is one my favorite countries I've traveled to. It is beyond gorgeous and the humans I've met during the course are downright amazing. The course is intense. You learn so much information in such a short amount of time- but that's what makes it so amazing. I have absorbed an insane amount of knowledge in the last four weeks. Not to mention my instructor is one of my favorite humans I've met in a long time! She's full of energy and fun, and you will never be bored in class. 10/10 would recommend this course. Costa Rica is the dream location as well. You can't go wrong.