Teaching English with LoPair Au Pair China
LoPair Au Pair China Program participants LoPair Au Pair China Program participants

Teaching English with LoPair Au Pair China

• Host School or Placement

My half year au pair experience

My half year here in China was great! My host family was really nice and I got along with the kids very well. My host family tried to show me as much of the Chinese culture as they could and always tried to do everything for me feeling welcomed and comfortable. I had the chance to see many different cities and you meet many different personalities from all over the world.
With Lopair you have orientation days in the beginning of the program where you come to Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful cities in China in my opinion, and they tell you what to expect from your work, from China in generell and how to get along in your new environment. Everyone at Lopair is very very friendly and they will always try to help you when you're in need.
The also offer activities for the aupairs and also for the host families. Overall it is an experience that I do not want to miss out on.

My first time in Asia

It’s an amazing opportunity to travel to China. My experience has been amazing and I would do it again! I totally recommend it! Lopair staff really helps you— every time I contacted them they were ready with answers/solutions. Best way for traveling, learning and experiencing all together!

Au Pairing in China

I had an amazing time in China with Lopair, they helped with all the paperwork and got everything sorted so that i could just focus on my time and my job. The family i stayed with were lovely, and my host brother was adorable. I'd definately recomend Lopair to my friends and anyone who wants a very interesting few months!

• Support Services

An Experience You Won't Regret!

My time with LoPair completely changed my life--for the better, of course! I got to live with a Chinese family, truly experiencing real and raw Chinese culture. I had the support and benefits of LoPair's program, which made my stay that even more special as I learned Mandarin and Chinese culture with other LoPair au pairs from all over the world. Teaching English to my host children was rewarding as I saw them improve from my first day to my last. After creating a special bond with my host family, I am still in contact with them until today. I already miss China so much and can't wait to back to visit the friends I made for a lifetime!