- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
5-8 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Please visit website for details.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
* Accommodation: Shared room in a volunteer house.
* Food: 3 meals per day - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
* Weekly laundry service
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, on-site
* Orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
* Use of a bicycle for your stay
* Activities: Staff help organize weekend activities. (Activity price may be extra) Trips include: Diving/snorkeling, Jozani Forest trip to see the red-colobus monkeys, dolphin swimming and Safari on mainland Tanzania
- Guest House
- Group living
Experience RequiredYes. No specific skills are required to participate on this project, however, will be asked to send your CV/resume before being accepted onto this project.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application