- English Teaching
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
March to December
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
From approx. USD 640 for minimum two months
* Placement at the school
* Support from a local HELP representative
* Written documentation about all aspects of working and living in your Himalayan community
* A pack of TEFL materials
* Full board and accommodation at the Academy
* A donation to the school and other projects supported by HELP
Salary & Compensation
The benefits are non-monetary: a beautiful location, a new culture, charming children and the chance to explore the Himalayas.
If you have no experience of teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL), you will need to take a short course in TEFL (an intensive weekend course would be the minimum requirement). A love of children and an ability to communicate skills and knowledge to them is essential. Our volunteers must also be mature, patient, tolerant and diplomatic.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application