- English Teaching
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
March to December
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
From approx. USD 640 for minimum two months
* Placement at the school
* Support from a local HELP representative
* Written documentation about all aspects of working and living in your Himalayan community
* A pack of TEFL materials
* Full board and accommodation at the Academy
* A donation to the school and other projects supported by HELP
Salary & Compensation
The benefits are non-monetary: a beautiful location, a new culture, charming children and the chance to explore the Himalayas.
If you have no experience of teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL), you will need to take a short course in TEFL (an intensive weekend course would be the minimum requirement). A love of children and an ability to communicate skills and knowledge to them is essential. Our volunteers must also be mature, patient, tolerant and diplomatic.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application