Study Abroad in Italy with Greenheart Travel
Greenheart Travel participant Greenheart Travel participant

Study Abroad in Italy with Greenheart Travel

• Personal Development

• Program Opportunities

Greenheart Travel is a great program and I loved my experience with them.

Going abroad was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I learned so much about other cultures and people and also broadened my own mind. I'm glad I was able to have this opportunity and hope other students in the future take the chance to study abroad as well. Be open to new experiences and don't be afraid of what is different. I loved being able to meet people from around the world and get to talk with them about their lives and cultures.

It would have been nice to maybe talk to some other exchange students leaving at the same time I was. Or to be able to talk to more alumni would have been helpful. I think there could be a little more communication and activities for students before the departure. Maybe you can put students going to the same country in contact with each other or something similar.

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

I Have Recently Come Back From My Exchange...

I have recently come back from my exchange program in Asti, Italy for a semester. I wanted to let you all know how much that experience has changed my life and how much I appreciate all you did for me in making my dream of living in Italy a reality. The minute I started the process of applying I felt so welcomed by your program and I really felt that you all genuinely wanted to help me as much as possible to make my exchange experience the best it could be.

I can't even begin to tell you how much my semester in Asti, Italy means to me. Going there and becoming a part of a family on the other side of the world was such a beautiful experience that I will always treasure. I never refer to my Italian family as 'my host family' because we became more to each other than that. We became a real family and I feel so lucky that I now have another set of parents and new brothers and sisters. I miss them all every day and I think of them always. And of course there are all the friends I made as well. Every single person I met there was so compassionate and caring and I'm so happy I got to be part of their lives. I still keep in contact with so many of them and I miss them terribly.

Leaving all that behind was the most painful thing I've ever felt. Every day when I wake up I see the Italian flag hanging on my wall I think back to my life there and the unbelievable memories I made there because of all of you. So for that I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Not many people can say their jobs make dreams come true but you all can. Grazie mille per tutto.