Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy Certification
Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy Header Image Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy Header Image

Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy Certification

Mariposa class 2017 is the best life decision I've made!

This program is very rigorous, and incredibly rewarding. The 4 months that I've been here have gone by in the snap of a finger! That being said, this is a very faced-paced and intense program and although it is located in paradise, your time will not feel like vacation. Be prepared to buckle down and focus while you're here since there is a TON of material covered in a fairly short period of time. Don't worry though, you will find yourself studying at the beach and taking weekends to explore nearby beaches, snorkle, or learn to surf.
I was a little concerned about feeling overwhelmed and alone when I came here (I graduated high school just 2 months prior to starting Massage School) but the worry disappeared after day 1. My roommates and peers have been incredible, the staff are very organized, and the surrounding community is super supportive.
This is a tourist destination so (depending on the season) you will meet not only Ticos but also people from almost every other part of the globe... it's a great place to see people from all walks of life, and to grow your own global community.
I can't wait to come back here to visit, CRSMT has given me life-long friends, a community, and a skill that I love!! I'm so so SO glad I did this!!