International Relations and Politics in the EU
CES Maastricht Header Image CES Maastricht Header Image

International Relations and Politics in the EU

Cultural enriching experience

My academic program allows your mind to open up and discuss wordily topics and learn more about the world in whole. The professors are helpful and wonderful and want you to grow your knowledge also PBL is such fun and makes it easy to discuss.

My academic program has allowed me to understand the world much more while discussing controversial topics. It has led me to understand that most of the world has the same issues they are trying to face but we need people to step up and take initiative to help solve these issues.

The CES staff is a fun and engaging staff that want to make your time here at Maastricht the best time possible. They are like the protectors of you and help you to succeed here.

Study abroad is an eye-opening experience that allows you to understand that the world is such a small place with people who have good hearts. Studying abroad has allowed me to find beauty in everyday things and allow myself to take one day at a time and enjoy every second of it because your time here is so short.

A perfectly packed short course abroad

The course itself was thorough and engaging, the study tours aligned perfectly with a balance of educational and recreational. I felt more engaged and willing to participate in-class here than back home at university and my knowledge taken away from the program reflects this. We were assessed by two in-class tests and a final paper on a topic of our own choosing which was well received by the whole class