Improve your Spanish on a trip of a lifetime
Centro MundoLengua Header Image Centro MundoLengua Header Image

Improve your Spanish on a trip of a lifetime

• Facilities

Private lessons while experiencing Sevilla

I asked for some private lessons, but NOT in the classroom. I had two wonderful teachers, walking and talking with me for 4 mornings in the streets of Sevilla. Very interesting and uncomplicated way to "mejorar" my spanish and to discover the secret places of the city.

Abrazos a Maria y Irene!

Spanish Ttacher

I have taken students to Centro Mundolengua twice, and both times have been exceptional. David and his team go above and beyond every time. I HIGHLY recommend this program for any students, at any grade/level. They grow and change so much. As a Spanish Teacher, I was also able to be re-certified by AP Central while I was there. Centro Mundolengua offers so much. It is the best program that I have found and I have been in education for over 25 years.

The adventure of a lifetime

With the help of Centro Mundolengua, I was able to have the adventure of a life time and the most memorable semester of my college career. From the moment I landed, I knew I chose the right program. They were always more than helpful and welcoming to all of their students. Not only did CML find me the perfect host mom and plan multiple excursions, but they also were available at all times to answer any questions. Spending a semester in Spain gave me more confidence in my language abilities and the cultural immersion that I had been searching for. If you are thinking about studying abroad, I would 100% recommend CML.