CEA Study Abroad in Seville, Spain
CEA Header Image CEA Header Image

CEA Study Abroad in Seville, Spain

There's nothing like Seville!

CEA staff in Seville were unbelievably kind and supportive during the whole process - I think I might miss them the most. The city is smaller than Madrid or Barcelona, but you can find things in Seville that you can't find anywhere else in Spain. The unique mix of Arabic and Roman history is still present in the architecture and culture and learning about the cultural significance of flamenco gave me so much more appreciation.

The teachers did a wonderful job at educating us about the history and culture of the city so that we could be well-rounded travelers. We had many excursions and out of class activities that really helped to solidify what we had learned in class. In addition, the CEA excursions to Morocco and Granada and Cordoba were stunning and well organized.

I had a wonderful study abroad experience in Seville and I think that southern Spain is an underrated gem that more people should take time to explore.

Semester in Seville

This program was very well organized and provided a great experience. The staff was helpful from the very beginning throughout the application process all the way through to any question we had while we were abroad. We had several cultural activities a month that really helped us to understand the community we were in.

Seville is the perfect study abroad city. The cost of living is low, the weather is beautiful, and the city is walkable. For a true Spanish experience, this is the place to be. The professors incorporated hands-on learning within the city in our courses so that we would have the chance to interact more with this city.

Overall, a great experience and it would not have been possible without CEA.

Best experience in college

I had the most amazing time abroad. Sevilla is the perfect place for someone who is looking for a beautiful city with rich culture and amazing people. Every hour of the day or night people are out and about and there is always something to do. The people are welcoming and the sights are amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better semester abroad.

CEA in Seville, Spain

My overall experience in Seville, Spain was incredible due to the wonderful staff at CEA. When I was in my beginning phases of applying to study abroad, the CEA staff were tremendously helpful in assisting me with the paperwork and general recommendations. The on-site staff in Seville were also incredible. I genuinely don't think I would have enjoyed studying abroad as much as I did if I didn't go through CEA. The staff were always available to help us whether it was with navigating through the city, restaurant recommendations, housing arrangements, academics, how to send mail, or just general everyday living things that you don't think about before you go abroad. Every single one of the staff members were friendly & caring and want to make sure you have the best experience abroad.

Would do it again in a heartbeat!

I love Seville! The city is big enough where there is tons to do but small enough where you can become an insider. The professors and staff were great; I really got to know them well and I learned so much. The traveling was also great, especially to Portugal! My only complaint was that it wasn't long enough!

Amazing experience

My experience helped me better my Spanish but it also helped me get immersed into the Andaluz culture!

Great Experience

My Spanish has improved tremendously and that is because I was surrounded by native speakers daily. I am very grateful that I was able to experience a new life here and I really appreciate how great the teachers were AND how great my family was.

Excellent

I truly enjoyed this experienced and would love to come back.

An experience I will never forget

Studying abroad was probably the best decision to make as an international student. I got to experience a different culture and learn all about their traditions. Sevilla was beautiful and the people were so kind and helpful. The CEA administrators were awesome and would help us with anything and everything. They were here to hep with cultural shock, our excursions to other places, and help us find amazing restaurants. I am really impressed with the whole program including my house mom.

Studying Abroad

I would recommend studying abroad to anyone who wants to work in any field. This was an amazing experience and I would definitely want to do it again. I would recommend staying for longer than a month. :)

The most exciting way to learn!

Studying abroad has opened my eyes to how amazing the world truly is: there are so many opportunities to discover different cultures and broaden my understanding of various people in the world. There is no better way to learn than to discover and have your own experiences! I have created memories that I will never forget!

Seville is the place to be!

I have never experienced anything like I did in my time at CEA in Seville. You learn something new everyday, all day. Not only do you learn about the culture, you learn what you are truly capable of. I recommend this program to anyone who's afraid of studying abroad. It's a safe, comfortable way to experience a country without fear.

The Best Time of my Life

I have learned so much in both of my classes as well as outside the classroom. I can honestly say that I have immersed myself in the culture and I feel like part of this beautiful, happy city. I could not ask for anything more... except more time here in Sevilla! I will be back someday, somehow.

Loved it so much I came back for more!

I went to Barcelona during the Spring Semester of 2013 and stayed in an apartment. My classes and teachers were superb, and the cultural excursions offered were a blast! I fell in love with Spain so the administrators at CEA Barcelona and at the United States headquarters worked very hard in a short amount of time to allow me to return with a summer program, in Seville, this time around. This time I stayed in a homestay and had a awesome time as well. I full-heartedly recommend CEA-all of its campuses, teachers, housing options, classes, and opportunities for cultural immersion.

Sweet Summer in Spain

It has been an incredible experience and I would love to come back!

¡Me Encanta Sevilla!

Sevilla by far is my favorite city in Spain. I would recommend everyone I know to study here!

Summer fun in Sevilla

I have had one of the best experiences of my life in Sevilla. Through the traveling, the culture, the food, the sightseeing, and the friends I have made here, I would not trade my experience for anything.

Sevilla: La Ciudad Leleal

Sevilla is the perfect city to study abroad! So much culture but very accepting of Americans and good with tourists! CEA has been amazing and given us a behind the scenes look at everything in Sevilla has to offer! The classes and teachers were wonderful too! LOVED IT!

I love Sevilla!

Traveling to Seville, Spain with CEA was the best decision I've ever made

¡Sevilla Perfecto!

Seville is perfect. It's as simple as that. Studying abroad has change my life forever. I have experienced things some people never will.

Best month ever!

CEA is so helpful! They immersed use in the culture and allow us to enjoy everything Spain has to offer. A highlight was a weekend trip planned by CEA to Portugal! CEA staff was always available and wanted us to be safe while learning a lot. I encourage everyone to go with CEA. It was truly a wonderful month!

LOVE IT

The only thing I would change about the program is to study a full semester instead of a summer. CEA was amazing planning, educating, and immersing its students! Love everything!

One of the best experience ever

I plan on studying abroad at least one more time and I would never go anywhere else. CEA does everything they can to help you adjust, and immerse yourself in the culture. Don't go with anyone else, go with CEA!!!

Fun

Fun time!

Great Experience

The greatest, once in a lifetime, opportunity I've ever had and I will never forget the people I met and things I learned here.