CEA Study Abroad in Rome, Italy
CEA Header Image CEA Header Image

CEA Study Abroad in Rome, Italy

Loved it !!

I enjoyed seeing Europe and making new friends!! I was able to explore places I never thought I would. I will never forget this experience and the people I shared it with. CEA helped me GROW as a person!!!

CEA is bomb

CEA has been a great experience from meeting new people to learning tons of new things. I have met new friends with the students in the program along with the directors. Every professor here is so nice and helpful, I never want to go back to Providence. This program has made my abroad experience unforgettable and I cannot wait to share the memories I have made with family and friends back home. Thank you CEA.

Semester in Rome

I think the CEA program creates a very special atmosphere on Via Cicerone. The group of about 70 students intertwined and worked together all semester, creating relationships that made this study so special. The teachers, faculty, and assistants were all so helpful to the students and were always there if something was needed. I want to thank the CEA program for making my 4 months in Rome so special and unforgettable.

A great Rome experience

The CEA staff did a very good job with creating a community around the program. They offered a lot of activities and cool outings for everyone to go on. The staff were super friendly and always welcoming to any concerns we had.

Loved it !!

Best spring ever!

For my first study abroad experience, I was unsure as to what to expect. CEA went above and beyond to make every trip enjoyable. Staff was extremely informative both before and during the semester. Each trip that was coordinated, was an amazing experience. Choose CEA for an enjoyable and unforgettable semester.

Wouldn't trade it for the world

Through studying abroad, I learned not only so much about myself but also an immense amount about other cultures. I formed lasting relationships with people I probably never would have met had I not been here. This experience has given me a totally new outlook on my life.

When in Rome

I had an amazing experience with CEA Rome. I have heard about the other CEA programs in Europe and I truly believe Rome is the best. First off, the housing location to the CEA center is great. You are able to walk and there is no need to take public transportation. Also, the program is the perfect size therefore you are able to bond with the people in your program and you really feel like they are your friends. The staff is incredibly helpful and nice and you create a friendship with them as well!!

A whole new world

Studying abroad in Rome, Italy has changed my view on life for the better. Because of the culture immersion into not just italian culture, but that of the countries I visited, I have become a more open-minded, responsible/independent adult. I am forever grateful for the experience to come abroad and if I could do it again, you bet I would!

Experience of a lifetime

My experience abroad with CEA was one of the best I have had my entire life. Studying abroad had provided me with endless skills and experiences that I will carry with me in both my everyday and professional life. CEA classes allowed for time to experience the culture as the courses promote out of class activities and are not too heavy. Our particular apartment was fantastic and the location was close to the city center and classes.

Unforgettable

My experience with CEA was one of absolute gratitude. I felt so thankful not only to have the opportunity to go abroad, but for such a hands-on and helpful program where I was surrounded by caring teachers and administration that ensured that I got the most out of my experience in Rome, both academically and throughout my travels.

Wonderful CEA study abroad experience

My study abroad experience in Rome, Italy is quite indescribable - but, I'll try my best to articulate it. It's just tons of emotions compiled into 4 short, sweet months. Rome is a beautiful and fun place to spend a semester. Around every corner, not only do you find buildings and churches that are many years older than us, but gelaterias galore. The food is simply amazing - if you are into pasta and pizza...but who isn't. Even though classes could get stressful at times, I just reminded myself that I was in EUROPE. Yes, homesickness came in waves, but now as the end of the semester is approaching, I'm reminiscing on how amazing I've had it abroad. CEA has been a great help for me - I bombarded them with a million questions before coming abroad and they answered everything relatively quickly. They even included some classes into our tuition, like a delicious and informative pasta making class and a unique clay making class. This program was also very safety cautious. Before every weekend, they sent out a poll asking if you were traveling that weekend. If you were, they proceeded to ask questions about flight information and where we were staying, so in case anything were to happen, they could reach us.

I also took two courses at John Cabot University. I enjoyed this greatly because I felt very immersed with the local Italian students. The downside was that I lived in Prati, about a 35 minute walk from this school - but hey, the walk sure benefited me after eating pasta more than I should have.

Even though this is common advice: embrace every moment; it'll be gone before you know it. Enjoy :)

Thank you CEA!

Thank you for such a great experience: great classes and staff! Learned so much about culture and experienced a whole new way of living. Will definitely be integrating what I have learned here into my life back in the U.S. Would recommend this to everyone.

CEA in Rome

I had an amazing trip! CEA provided me with all the resources and opportunities to travel and explore Rome! They offered trips through the program, tons of information and help. They provided us with amazing housing that was culturally immersive and in a great spot that lead to a great experience.

Extraordinary and life changing experience

Studying abroad opened my mind and changed my global perspective. I have grown personally, academically and as a young professional. This experience affected me positively in many aspects of my life. I have met unforgettable people and had the best cultural experiences. The program offered more than what I was expecting but in the end it is up to each individual student to take advantage of the opportunities offered.

Home away from home

I have had the most amazing study abroad experience! Rome was the perfect place to study because of all the city had to offer. I was pretty nervous about living in an apartment with 6 other roommates but CEA does an awesome job at choosing where we live and making sure we had plenty of room. I will especially miss being a 10 minute walk away from the Vatican. Rome's weather was beautiful and gave us plenty of time to explore outside without feeling like we needed to go in somewhere to warm up. There was plenty of shopping and delicious places to eat! I would definitely suggest studying abroad in Rome based on location as well and how easy it was to travel from country to country. I was very pleased with CEA and how they cared for their students while being here. Professors were passionate and a lot of classes involved getting out and exploring Rome! The hands on learning experience is one of the best aspects of being abroad and Rome is the perfect place to do this because there is an endless amount to see! I would definitely recommend not only Rome, but the CEA program to anyone looking to study abroad!

Home sweet Rome

This program puts you in the best location in Rome. Parti is right outside all the tourists exhibits so it is not super crowded all the time and it is only a short 15 minute walk to school at CEA. There is so much to do in Rome, and the program takes you to a lot of cool spots, churches, monuments, around the city. I most definitely adjusted and felt like Rome was my home away from home.

Experience of a lifetime

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience abroad and I could not be happier with these past four months. I have made great friends and I have learned so much about the culture and language. Juggling school and travel has been tough but totally doable.

Time of your life

This has been some of the best months of my life. I got to experience a new culture and see other parts of the world. I was forced outside my comfort zone to adapt and and I am so grateful for that. I was able to see the Pope, stare at the sistine ceiling, climb the Duomo, swim the almafi Coast, eat the best pizza and pasta, drink the best wine, and make new friends. Abroad has changed me for the better and I am very happy I got this opportunity.

Rome and beyond

I absolutely loved studying abroad in Rome. I lived in a beautiful apartment with a view of the Vatican. I was on a street where I always felt safe. The walk to school was easy and the academic building was great and a great place to get work done. Experiencing Rome and all of it's iconic sites during class and outside of it was an experience I was lucky to have as well. The airport is just a 30 minute bus ride away too, so traveling to other countries on the weekends is so easy. I wouldn't have done my abroad experience any other way.

100% worth it!

CEA Rome has absolutely changed my life forever. Excellent academics and the most friendly staff that a student can ask for combine for the experience of a lifetime. Rome is a great city, and CEA Rome is without a doubt the way to go!

Great experience

I had a great time studying in Rome. The staff was very helpful in accommodating my needs and responded in a very timely manner. The teachers were very engaging and approachable and made the learning experience enjoyable. Living in Rome was a great experience and I really enjoyed the culture. Truly an unforgettable experience!

CEA a Roma

I could not imagine a better program than CEA! The staff members are extremely helpful, they provide fun activities both in Rome as well as excursions around Italy. The classes are engaging and include hands-on experience. My experience has been even better than I expected!

CEA in Rome: Educational, Safe, and Life Changing

My entire time at CEA, I always felt the help and support of the administrators. I was always safe and looked after. The program really catered to my needs, made me feel at home, and helped me to learn about the world and my place in it. It was an experience filled with challenges that helped me grow, new people with different perspectives, and opportunities I would never have had if I didn't come here. This program changed my life!

Rome... Is.... SICK!!!!

CEA really has been an awesome experience. They guide you every step of the way, but not so much that you feel babied by them. The campus was extremely close to my apartment, so getting to and from class was no issue at all. The living situation was much better than I thought it was going to be, living two blocks down from the Vatican and in an apartment that was said to be priced at $1.2 million. The events that they plan for the program are always a great time. We went to Florence, Venice, Assisi, and other places that were just absolutely amazing trips. Overall, I would give CEA a 10/10 and it was a perfect program for me to study abroad in Rome with.