CEA Study Abroad in Dublin, Ireland
CEA Header Image CEA Header Image

CEA Study Abroad in Dublin, Ireland

Amazing time, administration Is incredible

My time in Ireland is certainly not what I expected but it was wonderful. Like the title says, the administration at CEA Dublin is one of the biggest reasons why I had a great time. They are the most fun, loving, engaged, and thoughtful group of people I have every met and genuinely care about each student in the program.

The only negative I would say about the program is that you will be in an International School and not an Irish school. I had expected the latter and hoped to meet locals through school. However, there are still many international students for you to meet and become friends with in the CEA school, it will just be a little harder to meet Irish friends living in the city around you.

Loved It!

I had an amazing time studying abroad in Ireland. CEA placed me in a perfect internship based on my needs, and my professors were some of the best I have ever had in my academic career. Dublin is an amazing city, we were housed right next to a train station, allowing us to easily travel anywhere in Ireland. You can travel less than 30 minutes, and be in a completely different atmosphere than Dublin. I met so many people from different countries, and loved every minute of it. Loved my experience with CEA, and wish it could last forever!

Experience Dublin the right way!

This was seriously the best experience of my life! The professors were amazing and the city was delightful. CEA only hires the best, most helpful people. You will not be upset if you choose this program!