CEA Study Abroad in Barcelona, Spain
CEA Header Image CEA Header Image

CEA Study Abroad in Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona, Fall 2015

Choosing CEA as my Study Abroad providers was one of the best decisions I made along my study abroad process. The administration was very organized and easy to communicate with and ensured I had a good time while abroad. One of the best things about CEA is their focus on cultural assimilation throughout your time abroad. They truly do a wonderful job at connecting students with the country they are studying in through programs, excursions, and even the courses students take in country. I was opened up to many new cultural experiences that I don't think I would have sought out if I hadn't been abroad with CEA. Another huge benefit was the cost effectiveness of my program. Not only is Spain one of the cheerer parts of westernized Europe that a person can go to, but CEA was substantially cheaper than other programs offered through my university. CEA offers their own travel vouchers each semester too so it's easy for students interested in studying abroad to afford their trip.

Absolutely Unforgettable and Incredible Experience

Barcelona with CEA was a trip I will never forget, and one that I wish I could relive every single day. CEA was incredibly prepared, helpful, and truly wanted its students to have the best time. From a pickup at the airport to planned excursions to helpful advise on places to go, CEA was always ready and willing to help with anything you could possibly need. If I could go back this moment, I absolutely would. If I could do my study abroad experience over again, I know that I would pick CEA in Barcelona again because I have never had a better time in my life!

Fun!

It was really fun!

Great Program

It was a great program and I enjoyed it!

Couldn't have asked for more

Couldn't have asked for a better experience abroad, great times with great people!

Completely awesome!

CEA was awesome. They completely helped immersion and provided much help.

Buildings, Bulls, and Bedtimes!

Barcelona is an awesome city, there is always a new experience around every corner and Spain overall is amazing!

Learning how to become an adult through study abroad

I am getting better at Spanish and learning about the culture, but I am also getting to know myself and develop on another level that has never been available to me. Studying abroad and CEA is helping me mature as an adult and giving me cultural awareness to enhance my skills and perspectives as a professional in my career.

i si, se puede!

Studying abroad has been the experience of a lifetime.

Do you know fiesta?

CEA has been very good to me; I appreciate how much effort they put into making sure the students are culturally immersed and get a good education with good teachers.

A totally supported experience

CEA offers the option to make your abroad experience whatever you want or to follow their guided programs for a totally supported experience.

I am taking a history of Barcelona class which pushes us to go learn more about the city and uses the city as a resource for learning. CEA offers afternoon, day, and weekend programs that are a great way to explore without having to plan anything yourself, and they are included with the price of the program. Having Fridays off also allows you to plan any other trip you would like.

Extremely helpful!

CEA has been extremely helpful and organized through my entire study abroad experience! I recommend them. So many opportunities and great people.

great program

a bit expensive

8...

The Best Semester of my Life

I couldn't be happier that I chose to go through CEA. My school didn't offer a Barcelona program so I was lucky that CEA did. It was almost 10 grand cheaper than my school, and the cost included my beautiful apartment that had a balcony overlooking the Sagrada Familia. I was able to take 5 business courses while abroad, all of which were easily transferred back to my home institution with no problems whatsoever. The staff was so helpful with getting me doctor and dentist appointments while I was there, setting up a room for me to have a Skype interview between my classes, and were always there to answer any questions I had. They offer day and weekend trips such as FCBarcelona games and trips to Madrid, you put your money down first when you sign up but then get it back later in the semester. I learned so much in my classes and our professors took us to some businesses in Barcelona to learn more about the business culture there. Barcelona is a great place to study abroad because it has the beach, amazing architecture, friendly locals, warm weather, and offers a lot for college students to do. It's an easy place to travel to and from also. CEA also gives you different housing options: residence halls, home stays and apartments. Going through CEA was the best decision I made and I wish I could do it all over again.

Everyone must go once

This is one of those experiences that everyone must do at least once! Study abroad. Any program you choose will be a great experience; but CEA is one of the best! The people are great and the opportunities and events are great.

Great!

It was a great experience!

Most

Most of the time, great program.

Amazing!

Amazing! Had a blast. If you are studying over summer do the two month program.

Barcelona Study Abroad

Barcelona has been the best study abroad experience. I have learned so much from the culture here and met some of the best people. I will be sad to leave, but know I will come back.

My Barcelona experience

I have enjoyed my time here in Barcelona and CEA. The administration is very nice and helpful and I have made a lot of good friends through CEA.

Amazing

Amazing experience!

Siestas y fiestas

It’s a true cultural immersion and academic experience.

The best time of my life

The best time of my life.

I really enjoy the CEA program

I really enjoy the CEA program in Barcelona because it provides the perfect balance between allowing students to be independent, while offering helpful guidance and providing planned trips that are included in the payment of the program.