Internship in London - International Programme
Capital Placement Header Image Capital Placement Header Image

Internship in London - International Programme

I had an amazing experience and learnt a lot during my time in London

I cannot stress enough how easy Capital Placement made the whole process for me. After passing the Skype interview, all I had to do was provide the documents they requested and they took care of the entire process of finding the internship, sorting out the visa and everything else around the internship, it was truly a seemly process.

I worked at an accounting firm for 6 months, it was a great experience and I took away a lot from it. Throughout the internship, I learned many things including the British tax system, working culture, dealing with clients and also, I had the privilege to work with an incredibly diverse and social team which taught me many things apart from the work experience.

My advice to future interns going to London would be to make sure you have a strong foundation of basic skills that you will need. For example, in my case, although I knew the basics of Excel. it clearly wasn't enough to work in an accounting firm so I almost wasted the first few weeks advancing my skills which I know I should've done it earlier.

Overall I had an amazing experience and learnt a lot during my time in London