Capital Placement Header Image Capital Placement Header Image

Internship in London - International Programme

I had an amazing experience and learnt a lot during my time in London

I cannot stress enough how easy Capital Placement made the whole process for me. After passing the Skype interview, all I had to do was provide the documents they requested and they took care of the entire process of finding the internship, sorting out the visa and everything else around the internship, it was truly a seemly process.

I worked at an accounting firm for 6 months, it was a great experience and I took away a lot from it. Throughout the internship, I learned many things including the British tax system, working culture, dealing with clients and also, I had the privilege to work with an incredibly diverse and social team which taught me many things apart from the work experience.

My advice to future interns going to London would be to make sure you have a strong foundation of basic skills that you will need. For example, in my case, although I knew the basics of Excel. it clearly wasn't enough to work in an accounting firm so I almost wasted the first few weeks advancing my skills which I know I should've done it earlier.

Overall I had an amazing experience and learnt a lot during my time in London

Mohamed Abdalraheem

I have passion with technologies and computer since I was young, that passion was my motivation to achieve my goal which is build strong career in computer science (Software engineering), thank god now I achieved half way by graduate from Software engineering and four years of work experience in information technology field, and I hope to reach the finish line by building strong carrier and develop myself , I found UK is best country to start from with internship and return back home to implement what I achieved .
I have experience in information technology more than three years as (help desk, IT engineer, System Admin, Technical Support, Developer) in different institution governmental and private.