TEFL Certification in Thailand - Asian College Of Teachers
teach abroad teach abroad

TEFL Certification in Thailand - Asian College Of Teachers

Majestical TEFOL

I'm from South Africa and chose to take an IN-CLASS TEFOL/ TESOL course in Bangkok - Thailand!!!
I have to say I were before my arrival in Thailand at the point of payment extremely skeptical about everything like for instance wether I'm actually good enough to be acceptable as a good teacher and wether I would be able to make it??
I don't have an degree and yes I'm not a native english speaker as well! I had a lot on my mind!
But let me clarify few things here out of all honesty for anyone whom reads this or whom ever or where ever you might find yourself while reading this.
This is the course to be at!! My experience I had thus far haha ONE OF A KIND!!! Priceless!!! MAJESTICAL!!!
Asian College Of Teachers really is the top of the class and extremely organized, they are always there no matter what, beyond border lines they truly go out of there way to always be by your side almost no matter what! Thus you will never be alone! EVER!!
You'll never be alone no matter how far you are from home!!
They have the best coordinators perhaps in the world.
Since its a intensive course and only 3 weeks I have to say our teacher June we had just have this way of teaching - I can't really explain it in words - but yes she is for sure real real real good!!!!
She actually taught me to teach!! With real ease!! Still can't believe it, I'm now a qualified and certified teacher and then beyond all , ACT definitely goes beyond the call of duty by giving us one of the best Guidance Coordinators and her name is Pak, she's a true Thai lady with most probably better English then me haha, she helped all of us in whom joined the course not to get culture shock, basically explained everything to all our peers in detail - truly awesome!!
Pak helped all of us with our job applications as well. Everything one needs and she's always there for us!
And then finally the part that is still truly priceless to me is the fact that although I left my home in South Africa to come and stay in Bangkok, extremely far from home and being all alone, well guess what you'll be making the best friends in your whole life meeting all your peers joining this course from different parts all over the world, truly amazing experience!!
I just want to thank ACT for everything - truly blessed beyond measures!!!

• Course Instructor

3 Weeks in Thailand and the world's your oyster.

Such a good course. Enjoyed every moment and met the most awesome people. The course was fun and the Trainer (June) was so nice and could not ask for a better trainer. 10/10 would recommend. Do it!!

My TEFL journey

I am Louis Blom and I am from South Africa. In December 2016, I decided to give myself a new challenge in a future occupation. With advice from a friend, I logged into www.lindahanekom.com.
I then came aware of "Teaching English in Thailand". I never saw myself as a teacher, but thought.....aahh man...let give it a go. I applied and was accepted by ACT. From there it was planning planning planning. I sold my car, my TV etc and eventually I came to Bangkok to start my TEFL Course on 3 April 2017. I was scared and did not know what I was letting myself in to. From the start we were welcomed....our Teacher/Tutor June was so relaxed and professional in guiding and coaching us....leading the way absolute professional. Now...3 weeks later all we have learnt from June was put into practice. I never thought that I would grow in 3 weeks so much. I actually realized that this is not only fun teaching but it was such a pleasure to work with the Thai children....to see their faces and expressions for what you have learnt them is absolute precious. If you would like to teach English in Thailand....the TEFL is a must .....it will change your life!

Life changing 3 weeks by ACT

My three weeks with ACT started on the 3rd April and from the first day a whole new world opened up. A whole new world of information delivered in a colorful fun way that not only would you easily understand it but u would incorporate all the techniques taught to your future classes. i had a great mentor and teacher in June who was there through all the steps making sure we understood every piece of information she delivered. Pak was there too assisting with all required information and they made a great team which has produced certified teachers who are capable of delivering the goods.it has been an awesome journey and i give ACT five stars and would recommend to anyone and everyone out there to join ACT for your TEFL course

Experience of a lifetime

I don't even know where to start. This journey has made a big difference in my life and I can not wait get out there and practice what I was thought. Our amazing teacher June..... What an inspiration to all of us. She took us from knowing nothing to building the foundation of our knowledge to where we can go out and grow as a person. Thank you for sending her to help guide and shape the nation of Thailand. Your foundation is perfect with June.

• Course Instructor

Once in a lifetime experience

There are so many great things to say that i really don't know where to begin. I am from the United States, I was so nervous, scared.... I have no idea where to begin even choosing Schools. I am very fortunate to the right choice with Asian College of Teachers.
Everything was so nice and wonderful. Our teacher was one of the best I've ever had. A coordinator went above and beyond to me if we were help that we found jobs anything we needed in the city was covered. The hotel went out of their way to make us feel comfortable for the entire stay. I came alone and now my classmates are lifelong friends.
Everything I'm saying is true to life and I am not getting paid or perks you to share it, LOL.
Trust me you won't regret this opportunity.

Fantastic!

My time at ACT has been nothing less than amazing. The classes are fun and informative. The practical teaching experience will leave you feeling confidant and excited to get into the classroom. The price for the course is extremely fair considering everything that you get.

Highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested.

Awesome experience

Taking Tefl courses is a life changing experience and I think everyone should do it at least once in their life as this courses make you learn a lot about yourself and what you want to do and who you want to be.

Bangkok life

The program was fun and interesting I must say. Studying and living in Bangkok give a unique experience. Even though I got a culture shock, the school help us about the thai culture and make me focus on my training. The training was fun and enjoyful because the trainer focus more on body moving than just using your brain to study. Just come and try it and you will know what it feels like

Fun learning experience

I would like to thank "June" (Trainer) and "Pak" (Co-ordinator) for their valuable support thorough the course and it was well organised training. The material was very interesting and the discussions were truly inspiring. I particularly enjoyed the visual illustrations, which made the content easily understandable.

Journey in Bangkok

it was such an amazing experiences journey.I enjoyed every minutes of this course and all the moment shared with this incredible group of people.The teaching practice in Bangkok was such an invaluable experience which i will cherish forever.I now know the confidence to teach and I know this is the right career path for me.A big thank you to our beautiful and passionate Teacher June.