TEFL Certification and Teaching in India
teach abroad teach abroad

TEFL Certification and Teaching in India

An experience worth zillions

It was a life changing experience. What I was on the first day of the course and what I am now is a significant change instilled in by ACT. Our trainer Ms June made academics seem like a child's play. Apart from the academics, she used to listen to our problems and guided us like a 'guru'

Wonderful learning

I have a wonderful experience with this TEFL course.It is honour to be a part of this program.I m more confident , learnt, skilled and efficient teacher.I acquired command over the language and Carter the need of learners.I am feel a change my personality.I am applying innovative teaching in my class room .I have acquired command on listening ,speaking , reading and writing skill.I am happy to enroll myself for this course

Nice experience

Thank you to ACT for providing this course and experience. I hope the certificate helps us get placed in a foreign market successfully. I already had experience of teaching EFL with Inlingua but that was long ago in my career and I got to revise everything and came to know even more.

• Published Content

An inward journey of self reflection

The course and the classes were so designed that I had to come out of my comfort zone and push myself perpetually towards achievement. I liked how the classes were not boring, note-taking, theoretical lectures but rather a full mind and body involving experiences which made me brainstorm constantly.

A valuable holistic experience

The three weeks spent on my TEFL training was truly one of the most rewarding and valuable experience. I have learnt not just the curriculum but also this course has given me great insight as to what makes a good trainer. This experience has developed not just my skills but also has in a way changed my perspective of teaching and how important a role of trainer is in the process of learning. I believe this course has helped me to be a more well rounded person in general.

Gratifying

The TEFL program by ACT has been a truly immersive and eye opening experience. The opportunity to be on the other side of the classroom has been amazing and the methods used and platforms created to learn have been just as wonderful and educative.

An excellent phase of my life

The course was really amazing and interesting for me.It helped me a lot to learn many new things in my life. I thank the faculty for providing an opportunity to do this course.I hope that this experience would definitely help me to proceed better in my career.

Awesome and fun filled

A better knowing of myself. ACT TEFL has been doing a great work here. Keep it up people. I came here with an aspiration to be a trainer. But you know what, I discovered that I can be a better teacher. And thanks to my trainer Madhu for all the support and encouragement. I wish this course would extend a bit. All the feedbacks were valuable. Warmers are to be specially mentioned here. We are taking back home a lot of warmers and good teaching experience. I never knew teaching can be made this much enthusiastic and fun filled. At the beginning it was a challenging with regards to TP. But later, it was so good and I began loving my students. Thank you ACT TEFL.

• Published Content

Proud to be part of ACT family

i am proud of my decision to join ACT,it was a great learning experience.i will suggest everyone those who are willing to pursue TEFL course should look forward for this place.they have very well qualified trainers , they are supportive too.this is my personal experience.This course helped me to boost my confidence to take up next step in my career.

Great learning experience!

This was the most amazing experience ever. We had the best Trainer. All the sessions were interesting and informative. A must course for all aspiring teachers and the ones already in this profession!
Thank You ACT for arranging this !

An excellent phase of my life

TEFL is an excellent course. This is a very good suggestion for everyone who is in teaching profession. All those who want to teach abroad, this is the best option. It enhances our teaching skills and gives us an opportunity to excel in our workplace.

Enriching

The course took most of us out of our comfort zones equipping us with necessary skill sets and confidence level to another level altogether. The classes were informative as well as interactive. There was so much fun too. The trainer was amazing and very good with her craft. She ensured all of us do extremely well with every aspect of the course. She carries a positive attitude and boosts our morale everytime we feel low anytime. She is vigilant enough not to let any one feel left out.The facilities were good too.

Wonderful experience

Overall experience was good. One who want a change in his career must go for this course. Thanks to Ms. Madhu for always being there to help when ever we required. Thanks to batchmates as well for being supportive and cooperative.

An excellent phase of my life

This has been life-changing experience for me. If anyone is looking for career change, i would suggest this is the one. I would also say this is one of the important phase of my life. Teaching and training here is of excellent quality. Trainer is very supportive and encouraging. Even the peers are incredibly accepting. This makes your journey so smooth.

Enlightening

TEFL Certification provided the correct guidance a fresher like me was looking for. An amazing experience overall, adequately challenging and highly informative. A definite must for people aspiring to be in the teaching profession.

• Published Content

A rewarding and rich experience

TEFL course at Bangalore is a rich and rewarding learning experience for both experienced and novice in the field of teaching and learning. The course has a very competent trainer and she is Madhu Shree who made the course really focused and interesting with a number of activities related to teaching.

Now this TEFL certification opens the door for a world of opportunities in the field of teaching.

An excellent phase of my life

ACT has been a great stepping stone in my career growth with TEFL course. It really showed me so much care and attention individually and never did I have any difficulty at all. The quality of the course and trainer is excellent and I recommend this to each and everyone who wants to do this course.

Great going with ACT!!

It has been such a joyous experience with ACT in every aspect of doing up my TEFL course. Right from the first enquiry phone call to my certificate issuance, the care and guidance is so helpful. I would like to recommend it to each and everyone!!

Stupendous!!!

Wow! What an inspirational training it was throughout by Ms June ! A teacher will learn here all the skills that they need to teach English as a foreign language anywhere in the world. In classroom learning experience of TEFL is matchless and incomparable to one online!!!

TEFL, the right choice

I have 15 years of Teaching Experience. Also, I have come across many ideas and professionals in my career. I am the person of a bit rigid and I will go with selected people to mingle with. At one stage, when I decided to do supporting degree, a few of my friends suggested to do TEFL course. But TEFL course changed me a lot. Now, I am organised and systematic in my classes. In addition, TEFL taught me life too, I mean how to comprehend the feelings of others especially the students. Thank you TEFL and Thank Asian College of Teachers. I suggest the readers to go ahead positively with TEFL course and also to choose Asian College of Teachers. Thank you.

Learning campaign

Hi friends!

Really awesome course which I would like to share my experience, before ACT TEFL course I
don't have idea about method of teaching. By joined in this course I learnt lot and this could help me
in apply in my career.

Thanks ACT !

• Published Content

Good

ACT gave more confidence. With different methods of teaching. I proud to be an TEFL teacher. The taught how encourage and engage the children. I n fifteen days we gained lots and lots of new knowledge.

Tefl experience in Chennai

This program really supported my development into becoming a better teacher and the skills involved. As a biology professor I have learned that their are more different and easier methods to teach. Now I have more confidence to teach different levels.

TEFL journey with ACT...

It has been a wonderful experience through out the course. Teacher has been very supportive and encouraging. TEFL makes you realize that your potential will always keep increasing with every further step you take towards teaching and touching lives.

TEFL Hyderabad

I am seeing so many positive changes in my personality in just three weeks of TEFL. I got to learn so much in these three weeks ! I have so much to give to my students now. They will see a change in me ! Teaching is a gift given by god, not everyone has this gift and tefl enhances that gift in you. It brings out all your positivities and strengths and all your negatives and nervousness goes away. My teacher June in Hyderabad program was a huge support! She was there for all of us 24/7 and she'll be there for the rest of our lives. It is not just a matter of 3 weeks in tefl. If you enroll in tefl you are a part of it for lifetime.