TEFL Certification and Teaching in India
teach abroad teach abroad

TEFL Certification and Teaching in India

Can't Get Better

As the title suggests t can't get better. Will recommend this for sure to people who are interested. I hope you get more students so they could also experience what I did. Madhushree is very good at what she does. A facilitator with passion, will and enthusiasm. She added character to her sessions.

Wonderful

I came here just to have a TEFL certificate but i got more of life experience and confidence to teach young learners or adults.I found the teaching techniques really helpful and applicable in all field.It changed my mindset of how to teach and make learning happen while doing activities.I am going to cherish this experience thoroughly.

Amazing Experience

An excellent course with good material and fabulous activities that I have ever had in my experience.Would like to implement the practices in class.Will like to also further my experience with the certification in TESOL from ACT.

An awesome course

TEFL course in ACT was beyond words. A great experience with co-trainees and the wonderful trainers. Thank you ACT for this wonderful experience. Thanks to the trainer Anamika and the co-trainer Madhu.

My TEFL journey

I am Shankar Goud, I am Hyderabad. One of my professor said that speaking english or knowing subject is not enough for teaching job. So, he suggested me to take the TEFL course so it can enhance my job opportunities. After that i did some internet survey. There i realized that TEFL certification definitely boost my CV. Regarding the TEFL journey, In class experience was really wonderful. Yes we spent fun-packed days with friendly group led by an experienced and loveable tutor. In classroom based training we learned about classroom management and assessment, teacher talking time and how to manage interruptions in classroom, the different teaching styles and time management and I thoroughly enjoyed throughout the course. It was very well organized, right from the outset. The course was condensed and the pace constant but all teachers worked alongside students to enable the best outcomes. The course content and delivery was of a high standard and most relevant, as teaching post-course has proved. It was pleasure to learn for these three weeks and extremely happy that I spent few of best moments in my life ..
I really appreciate the management style and I feel I learnt a great deal here.
Thanks.

My amazing TEFL journey

My TEFL/TESOL journey has been AMAZING. It has taught me how to teach and not just provide information to my learners. To make my lessons effective with fun teaching.This course equips you with tools to become a teacher who can make a difference in the teachers life. I have learnt to present my lesson to my learners in a platter that is a first class dish, that can be digested easily and never forgotten. This course has a very well planned curriculum. It is an intensive course but fun.I had to unlearn to learn. I entered this course with many questions, I go back with answers, that is very helpful. This course not only teaches you the theories, it is a practical course. At the end of this course, you will be ready to go out into the world and teach globally. I thank the ACT management and my trainer June. She is an amazing personality, who was my teacher, guide and a friend who helped me through this course. I would recommend future TEFL aspirants to take the in class course, it more fun and rewarding.

Incredible journey

The curriculum is beautifully designed that encompasses all the requirements of an ideal teacher. The very new things like warmers, context setting, eliciting topics, lesson plans, ELT theories. Grammar lesson could be so interesting was known for the first time. Phonology taught so well. These kind of experience lead me to reflect on myself as a teacher. Learnt to make interesting lesson plans. It is very easy to say people don't know English but this place showed how it is difficult to learn a foreign language. However, it is difficult but not impossible to master the English language and that was also taught during the course of the program. The most incredible part was the teaching experience which was an award by itself. Here you learn to teach like an individual, in pairs and in groups. The success of this institution was represented by the trainer, June Chattopadhyay. She is the most energetic individual I've met in life. Her style, her approach to teaching, her guidance to all of us is incomparable.

My TEFL journey at ACT, Kolkata

I feel the course TEFL is very helpful for teachers to touch the lives of students. The course has helped me to become more confident and polished in teaching. I would like to thank ACT, Kolkata for such a beneficial course and unforgettable memories. I am highly indebted to my trainer ANAMIKA MUKHERJEE for teaching me the innovative ways teaching. THANK YOU ACT & ANAMIKA MA'AM.

The transformation.

Where should I start? from the time I got on the phone with act.i was made to feel comfortable.a set of very patient ears let me get all my queries out.he then answered all my questions calmly . Now, there was something new to stress about. what the course would be like,I don't have ANY teacher exp. will i fit in( I'm 45),will I be able to do it,will they receive me positively etc etc.
Day 1: walks in Anamika mam. anything one says will be minuscule in front of her gentle but sure nature.she is an trainer extraordinaire.if any one decides to take the course from act. and has her as a trainer is blessed.that does not mean the other trainers are any less.we met them all during our three weeks.fantastic people all of them.but my loyalty will always be with my anamika mam.
i think that she figured me out the moment i opened my mouth(she has vast training exp).just one talk with her and she addresses the root of your concern.
she guided us through the three weeks seamlessly.showing us the TEFL way.By sharing her experiences with us she prepared me for my new life.i feel transformed.from a dhaba owner to TEFL teacher.Thanks Antara mam.Thanks Act.Thanks my batch mates.You all are the diff reasons of my transformation.

• Course Instructor

The journey- from realms of unknown to realms of known

TEFL- gateway to start a new journey of freedom.
I have a dream to travel the whole world. This TEFL was the best option among the rest for me. so i was clear about my prospective but i was not sure about the course. deep down there was this doubt that whether this is the right step or not.
But
After coming to this institute every thing that was unknown to me, faded away. I have learned many new things related to the course and yes many things about life. how to make your teaching lesson plans with the special ingredient of fun and logical learning.
so i could have expressed everything by writing a big paragraph, but again that's not my style.
I have been transformed from normal human being to a teacher now and that's all due to this ACT- TEFL, Kolkata.
Thank you.

Excellent !

It was an wonderful experience for me and i am satisfied with my decision of being TEFL Certified. It was very impotent because it is mid level carrier change. After completing my course i feel change in me as a person , learning approach is different and better for me now. there are no words to say how wonderful this journey for me. THANKS.

Amazing 3 weeks journey

The course is extremely beneficial for every person like ME who is passionate about teaching. The course has helped me personally to improve in both personal & professional sectors. Though the course is for 3 weeks it touches every level of teaching practices. This is a wonderful course where age is not acting as a blockage. Within these 3 weeks I can find lots of improvement in me & I'm now more confident in taking lessons. I feel privileged to be a part of ACT, Kolkata family.

A memorable journey

It was a wonderful journey at ACT TEFL ...a journey that will be remembered forever....wonderful memories to carry deep down in our heart...we had started as separate individuals but now we stand together as one team...no words to thank the TEFL KOLKATA TEAM...d magic that has been showered on us will stay with us forever..

An amazing experience learning the TEFL course in ACT

This past three weeks has been an amazing experience. Our trainer, Ms. Anamika Mukherjee was very supportive, friendly and understanding. As the course is coming to an end, I am going back with a lot of experience and memories. I've learnt a lot from this course and now I have a potentially life changing qualification. The course is truly an excellent value for many different perspective and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thank you Asian College of Teachers.

• Published Content

It's an amazing experience learning the TEFL course in ACT.

I'm really grateful to our trainer Anamika and Asian College of Teachers (ACT Koltata) for giving this chance to be an ideal teacher for younger learners. As a language teacher for adult, I had to unlearn a lot and practice basic teaching techniques to help younger learners. Now I am sure that I can keep the best work only by the support of this great organisation and it's well experienced trainers.

My TEFL days

It was indeed a great time at ACT Kolkata being a student of TESOL.From the beginning to the end it was rather a fun-tastic edutainment than all the prejudice and anticipation I had.Learned a lot from our very own Anamika MUkharjee, which will undoubtedly help me in my career and personal life.
Thanks ACT.

Tefl certification in-class 120 hours

The experience was insightful and enriching. I learnt different methodologies to teach langauage. Classroom management in detail. It helped me to be more confident as a langauge teacher. The activities based teaching was a great learning and fun

TEFL certification 120 hours

I had an amazing experience during the course.The learning and take away's are worth the amount spend on the course.The in class training was an eye opener and gave real time experience on teaching with the youngsters specially.

TEFL certification 120 hours

I had an excellent experience of teaching English language. I have known the global environment. My trainer June was very good, approachable and she made us learn the curriculum of the course with fun and now the knowledge has been embedded so strongly in me that now i will never forget this experience. Now I am more confident and enthusiastic teacher.

Wings to dreams

TEFL/TESOL is a course through which one can give wings to their dreams! And being an ACT trainee now I can proudly say that Asian College of Teachers is the best for this course! For the first time I realized that learning can be so much fun, so amazing! Thanks to the faculties! The activities, the fun warmers,the methodologies and the teaching techniques helped me lot to boost my confidence. The classroom teaching program helped me become more confident and grew as a better person. I'm grateful to ACT, the trainers and the amazing peers I've got there!

• Course Instructor

Learning can never be more fun

The course was amazing. The most fun filled and excellent training and learning course i have ever done. I feel more confident than ever and am sure i can teach in any corner of the world. All thanks to ACT TEFL Bangalore.

Good experience

Very good. Excellent. Hope it will be helpful in my future career too. fun filled sessions, which can not be forgotten. Hoping for the best. Had a very good time with the teaching practice, going to the school and mingling with the students. Really a very good atmosphere. Nothing more to say.

• Course Instructor

An unforgetabble experience! Highly recommended!

The TEFL course was a brand new concept for me, and the ACT center in Bangalore has been great in keeping up with the standards and requirements of the certification. It had been an anxious experience coming into this course, but after the very first session on Day 1, the nerves were calmed and the doubt in taking up the course had been cleared. It was smooth sailing from there in terms of activities, warmers, Teaching Practices, and so on. The trainer has been ever energetic and dynamic, thereby increasing our interest and involvement in the course. I'm ever so grateful to everyone involved in this certification, and am definitely taking back a lot of new insight and ideas with me for the path ahead!

The TEFL FAMILIA

WELL WELL Where do i begin? Its been the most amazing journey, one i will always remember. In this 3 weeks we have created this inseparable attachment with the trainers as well as my friends i made here. I have met really beautiful people in this three weeks and the time spend here i will always cherish. I have learnt so much like a lot that i am going to carry out from here.
I was addressed as the naughtiest and the loudest girl in this batch and i cant be more proud of it.

My best journey

My best experience and my best life journey was TEFL really i enjoyed it was really interesting and learnt many more things and unforgettable moment .Everything in bangalore batch its awesome and this class will help everybody in their future with good career and good life hope this is showing a better way for future upcoming teaching with all the classes to handle perfectly.