TEFL Certification and Teaching in India
teach abroad teach abroad

TEFL Certification and Teaching in India

It was awesome experience

My journey with tefl was really unforgettable , in my view , feed back helps students learn more efficiently . so i got feed backs to make sure my negative feelings r going to get positive . indeed i had wonderful three weeks . confused status was there , enjoyed status was there . i met wonderful friends and had a wonderful time.

New to TEFL

I am delighted at the end of my training . all teaching and training should be exactly like this.i think everyone should experience this before teaching or other teacher training. The techniques used and the process involved is very innovative and effective to teach young learners and adults alike.

Its really good

Truly it was an eye opener for me.......we had learned a lot of things without knowing that we had learned...full of fun and innovative methods....we enjoyed the sessions and our mam was really fully loaded and she did everything with a purpose which will be made clear only at the end...thanks act

• Published Content

It was truly an eye opener

joined and reached the place with a lot of confusion.....but with in 10 minutes it all melted down and the classes were awesome..enjoyed each and every session and added more and more bits of tips as the class went by....

A fifteen day Rollercoaster ride

These fifteen days will be there with me till I kick the bucket.It was actually a fifteen day rollercoaster ride with lot of fun,peer activities and lot of mingling with fellow beings.I don't feel that I have done a course, but a vacation camp.If you are a teacher,this course is worth.

Overwhelming experience

I am Kavi from Tamilnadu and have done my TEFL course in ACT Kochi. It was really a great experience for me and i took this as a great opportunity to full fill my drawbacks in my teaching. Learned with excellent class room infrastructure and learned a lot of classroom management, behavior management in class, difference between kindergarten teaching and adult teaching and also i learned how to teach in language deficit countries also by lot of class room works in all four language skills like Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing with lot of illustrations, chart works etc. Overall i gained my confidence level much more better than before. That too I would like to thank my trainer Mrs. Anamika to bring out all my hidden abilities while Teaching with very soft and deliberate way as she looks. Thanks for her great support. Overall my experience in ACT - TEFL Kochi is completely satisfactory and comfortable.

TEFL-amazing outcome experience

My experience in TESOL training was really amazing..I had improved my English through communication
and also I learned the teaching methods of English to non-native speakers of English..This course is an absolute chance to travel the world and teach..Also to handle the students,the methods were taught..I am happy with this course..Also it is not only about having classes and returning home,but also developing friendship outside the class..Trainer is very friendly and not strict...My training was at Cochin..Team lunch,team dinner,team outing was also taken place..We developed a great friendship and great training for teachers..School teaching practices was amazing and gave a great experience to how to handle students,how to teach them,and all..It was a lovely and useful experience in taking up TESOL course in ACT..

My journey with ACT - a memorable one

My experience was great working with ACT. When I enrolled for this program, I kept my glass fully empty and came. Now my glass is filled with all the information and knowledge I was looking for, which I will be using in all my future endeavours. A big thanks to our mentor Ms. Anamika maam and all my peers for making my journey a memorable one. THANK YOU !

• Published Content

A journey to unwind and learn

The journey at ACT was a mesmerizing journey. I was quite apprehensive about my decision pre-enrollment however today on the verge of completion i should say that it was one of the best decision of my life. ACT was an eye opener, a new world is getting opened before me. I feel confident and is ready to taste the world in a better. Any feedback will be incomplete without a special thanks to our mentor Anamika Mukerjee, unchallenged person. It was a real motivator, thanks for all that wonderful insights that you have shared.

A summer camp in Winter

I learned about this course from my aunt who is working abroad. I checked in the website and learned about the course. I received the curriculum through email. After reading through the curriculum I considered it to be a minimised version of BEd. once I came to the class I realised that it was different from what we had expected. It was learning as i had never experienced. The course helped in building my confidence level and I also came to learn about the various teaching strategies. Overall it was a very informative programme.

Fun filled learning

The course was really beneficial.The course helped to improve my confidence in teaching.I was able to learn new techniques of teaching and learning.The trainer was understanding and supportive.The teaching practice helped us to understand the real classroom situation. The peer teaching prepared us to get prepared for the teaching practice.I really enjoyed the class as well as obtained my objective.

• Published Content

My journey as a TEFL student

When I enrolled for this course, I wasn't sure about what would happen during the course. I was expecting classroom training sessions, which would have been boring, of course. But, instead, we all ended up having a lot of fun, and learned a lot more. Even though I worked as a lecturer for a while, I never had the right skills or the right kind of approaches to actually conduct a class. Our trainer, Anamika ma'am is indeed an incredible woman. Instead of being a rigid teacher, she was a guide, a mentor, and a friend to all of us. Her methods and approaches while training us have reflected well on our performance. We are all much more confident about our skills, and we are well educated with the right kind of methods and approaches that we should use while we take up a class in the future. I would like to thank Anamika ma'am for all her support, love, and encouragement, and I would like to thank Asian College of Teachers for providing us this wonderful opportunity.

• Course Instructor

Voyage to the land of something new...

This was a phase which may or may not change my life, but yeah, experiences are always to be counted (i+1). We keep learning each day. This is what we were taught. 3 weeks just passed in a jiffy, and it feels something unknown and a thirsty wait for the unknown yet to come. :)

Short yet sweet journey

This 3 weeks TEFL course at ACT Kolkata was indeed a journey which I will cherish throughout my life. It is a great course. I enjoyed every bit of it. I was pushed to my very edge; made to be much more composed and patient. Trainer's constant feedback helped me to improve a lot on weaker areas. All I can say it has been a life changing experience.

• Course Instructor

Good

I was confused with the enrollment but now I am thinking I decided the right thing to make it a part of my life. It was a thing which I wanted in my life upgradation in my life as a teacher and this course has international exposure and if you want to travel abroad you can go ahead with this course. And sure if you have the ability in yourself this is going to help you truly.

• Course Instructor

Masterpiece and work in progress

Experience was amazing. I came here and got a huge package of new knowledge. I made new friends, learnt how to be more patient, my self-confidence gained. I accepted that we can be a masterpiece and a work in progress at the same time.

Seekers and explorers

Intense learning in a fun filled way. The experience was wonderful. My batch mates were excellent. The environment is friendly. Learnt how rude it is to point fingers. Learnt how to work in a team and time management. We wore the shoes of our students and now we are able to understand their psychology better. Learnt the importance of being organised and professional. If you want to upgrade your teaching skills, this is a good idea. Learnt so many warmer ideas. Cant wait to go and practise whatever I've learnt.

New

Watch and Listen. That's what teachers need to remember. Before I did this course, I didn't know what happiness was. There was a void in me. Now I am whole, for the first time ever. Teacher training taught me more than I can say. I am alive because of Asian College Of Teachers. It's TEFLicious!

Learnt to be a student

An exciting programme where i made mistakes to rectify , unlearn to learn and and being taught to teach ............................The trainer did a wonderful job and the peers are wonderful. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsummmmmmmmmm

Amazing!

It was quite tough at the initials but as I come in comfortable zone its all looking like fun, theatre, teaching practice, real situations and I started enjoying! It was all amazing! I can see a drastic change in me now at the end of the course. Thanks to all my peers and trainers .

TEFL rocks!

I had a great experience during the course. It is a life changing experience and it gives you a detailed message and experience about modern and professional training. I would like to invite all the aspiring teachers to pursue this course as its a really different experience altogether

Enlightened Future!

TEFL course has extremely useful for me. As a teacher by profession it gave me a very good knowledge and methodologies to incorporate in my classroom. I am satisfied doing the TEFL course.
Thank you ACT!

New experience

I had a very good time here. Thank you for everything, it helped me learn so many things practically and i gained a lot of confidence through the course and found out what my strong and weak points are. Very helpful for self analysis.

Can't Get Better

As the title suggests t can't get better. Will recommend this for sure to people who are interested. I hope you get more students so they could also experience what I did. Madhushree is very good at what she does. A facilitator with passion, will and enthusiasm. She added character to her sessions.

• Course Instructor

Refreshing-A new perspective on teaching

The course laid more emphasis on how to teach rather than what to teach.
The trainer was approachable and confident.
We were given freedom to implement our own ideas while teaching.
All the sessions were interactive.We were encouraged to ask questions and give our suggestions in class.
It was a good learning experience, Can't complain.