AIFS Study Abroad in Salzburg: Semester or Academic Year
study abroad students study abroad students

AIFS Study Abroad in Salzburg: Semester or Academic Year

4 months into a lifetime.

I am extremely grateful for the experiences the AIFS Salzburg program was able to provide me with. They allowed me to emerge myself into a culture that I knew little about and come out an expert. They pushed us to find ways to engage in the community and find something we love doing while their. I was lucky enough to meet up with an American Football Team in Salzburg and help coach. They helped make me into a more cultural being and I will always hold this experience close to my heart.

Perfect Balance of Support & Freedom

Studying abroad was one of the best decisions I have made. I was apprehensive about the whole process but prior to and upon arrival, all my worries and concerns were extinguished. AIFS helped me every step of the way and provided countless excursions, tips, and support during my time abroad. I still talk to the friends I made every single day, even four years later. Austria was the perfect location and the courses I took directly related to my major. I would highly recommend AIFS, particularly the Salzburg program, to anyone looking to create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.