Intern in Singapore with Absolute Internship
Absolute Internship participants in China Absolute Internship participants in China

Intern in Singapore with Absolute Internship

Absolute did a top-notch job

Being an intern in Singapore was a lot of fun! You make friends through the program and through your internship placement company. The internship was a fantastic learning experience which was very different to how it’s like in the U.S and I definitely know it’s going to make myself stand out in the future to other recent graduates. Absolute did a top-notch job with the organization of my interviews, internship placement , Singapore visa and everything in the city after my arrival.

It was a fantastic experience

My time in Singapore was a dream. Working hard, exploring the city in the evenings and weekends. Singapore is such a vibrant city and it never sleeps. The program with Absolute Internship offered great support, organized activities for us to get the know local culture and visit unique historical places. Overall, it was a fantastic experience that I’ll never forget.

Absolute is A+++

I had a very positive experience with Absolute Internship. I loved my internship placement in Singapore. I was working for a PR and Communication Agency in Fashion which I absolutely loved. We had people from all around the world working at the company. Absolute Internship was great – I met incredible people that I today can proudly say are some of my closest friends, it inspired me to travel and see the world. Great people that work Absolute too! They are incredibly helpful and love what they do truly. I would recommend Absolute Internship without any doubt. Absolute is A+++

I had the best time ever in Singapore

I had the most unforgettable, amazing and positive summer in Singapore with Absolute Internship. I’d recommend it to any student who is interested in interning in Asia and explore one of the most safest and developed cities/countries in the world. You make friends for life through the amazing people you meet, you get to live and know how to navigate a business hub and grow personally while being away from campus.

It’s all about what you make out of it. Arriving to the program with a negative attitude will consequently and most likely mean you’ll have a negative experience. Overall, I had the best time ever in Singapore.

The Absolute team was a pleasure to work with

Singapore was the highlight of my college career so far! I was able to intern in Singapore through Absolute Internship, which I heard about through a friend of mine who had done the program the year before. Absolute was great and set up me up with an accounting placement at an international consulting firm. The housing was centrally located, clean and spacious with air conditioning. I had no problems at all with the program and loved my experience. The Absolute team was a pleasure to work with and did an excellent job in introducing us to Singapore and making us falling in love with the city.

The staff is amazing

Interning in Singapore was the best decision I ever made! My experience was great from the beginning when taking part of Absolute Internship. I found out about the program on Facebook and decided to apply. The process with Absolute was very straight-forward from the application to the Singapore visa and the arrival in Asia. The staff is amazing and extremely helpful. I was working for a large NGO while in Singapore and Absolute did check in with me several times throughout the summer. I was there for the two months program. We had regular trips and events organized for us as part of the absolute internship program. They all made the experience truly unique. Singapore is the safest place I’ve ever been to and Absolute is a fantastic program to meet other like-minded and cool people. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone.

It’s definitely an investment

Hello Everyone! I'm Emma and two summer's ago I spent four weeks in Singapore. Absolute Internship was incredibly supportive and communicated with me on a regular basis before my arrival in Singapore. My Singapore visa (work pass) and the process was handle hassle-free and the entire Absolute team was helpful. Upon arrival in Singapore, the Absolute staff made the process of arriving in Asia smooth and acted as a resource during my entire month abroad. I was never homesick and the program made me really love living abroad and seeing the world. We all lived together as part of the program and Absolute makes it really special to participate in this program. It’s definitely an investment for your future and career, and I’m really grateful to how much I grew personally as part of this program. Not only a great internship placement, but a fantastic organization around it.

Interning in Singapore was the best decision I ever made

Interning in Singapore was the best decision I ever made. I worked at a financial PR and Communication Agency, which was something I didn’t even know existed. I learned so much about marketing, PR and how important it is even for financial institutions in order to stand out from the crowd. Overall, it was a wonderful learning experience.

Absolute Internship did an excellent job in matching me with this company and helped organize my work pass, arranged great activities in the city and I made a lot of friends through the program. For me it was a worth-while investment and I think Absolute was a great choice. I highly recommend the company and the program.

Thank you for an amazing summer guys!

Absolute Internship was a great mix of cultural immersion and gaining valuable work experience while traveling abroad. This program had a great impact on my life and my career and have inspired me to work internationally sometime in the future. Thank you for an amazing summer guys!

My summer in Singapore will be something I’ll always cherish!

My name is Megan and I attended the Singapore Internship Program with Absolute Internship in 2016 for 2-months. I’ll never forget that summer, I made so many great friends from Italy, England, Sweden and all across the US. We all interned in different companies: PR agencies, manufacturing companies, accounting firms, event planning companies and etc. You don’t realize that you bond so quickly with the people that you meet while you are abroad compared to campus back home.
Absolute Internship took care of everything from my visa to housing to all the activities in Singapore. The staff was great and my summer in Singapore will be something I’ll always cherish!

Absolute internship was for me an awesome experience

What did I get out of this experience? Lots of new amazing friends. Lots of unforgettable travel experiences. Great work experience that I would not have been able to secure by myself back home. Absolute internship was for me an awesome experience. A very organized program that gives you the structure for a summer in Singapore, but allows you the freedom to explore the city by yourself too. It ‘s the perfect combination. Great and very knowledgeable staff that knows the city inside and out from the best local restaurant hawks to the best street food to what are the best museums in the city. I couldn’t have asked for more. Absolute Internship is a great program.

It was such a challenging experience and I’m glad I chose to do this program

I still remember when I just arrived in Singapore and met up with the rest of the group from Absolute. Everyone was jet lagged, exhausted but super excited for the summer together. I was a bit homesick the first 24 hours in Asia. It was so different to California, but I turned into loving it so much. It was such a challenging experience and I’m glad I chose to do this program. I met incredible people from all around the world. We bonded so quickly. The absolute staff in Singapore were very service-minded and great guides for the city.

Singapore was a life-changing summer and absolute is a great program for any college student that wants to challenge him/herself. You won’t regret it!

One of the greatest experiences I have ever had

Having the opportunity to intern abroad in Singapore through the Absolute Internship Program was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had during my time as a college student. I was recommended by my sorority sister to take part of it and I don’t regret it a second. Being able to intern in a mega city like Singapore was a dream come true. It’s a summer that I’ll cherish forever. I made wonderful friends and the staff in Singapore were great. I would recommend this program to everyone!

Absolute Internship was an excellent choice!

I came across Absolute Internship while searching for a summer internship program on Google. When applying for the program I was looking to get an experience where I would be able to experience life in an urban, cosmopolitan capital in Asia. Absolute Internship provided that.

The apartment complex we lived in in Singapore were from another world. Super clean, had access to a gym, outdoor swimming pool, kitchen. Shall I continue? :)
I especially liked that we lived with all the other students from the program. It created a strong community and I made lots of friends during the program.

We were also provided with a public transportation card which made it possible for us to commute and explore the entire city on our free time too.

The Absolute staff was wonderful. Super helpful during the enrollment process and until the day the program was over. I was very impressed with the program and I recommend it to anyone that are thinking or planning to intern in Singapore. Absolute Internship was an excellent choice!

Terrific experience

The Absolute Internship Program is a smart fit for you if you are considering advancing yourself in the professional world after graduation and if you want to something different and want to meet people that are curious, seeking to explore the world.

I had an terrific experience with Absolute Internship in Singapore. The staff was extremely helpful from the day I enrolled to the program and was accepted. I had great program coordinator in the city and was matched with a great internship in the engineering sector. Singapore is such a beautiful city and country, so clean, delicious cuisine and so kind people. If you're interested in interning in Asia, I’d highly recommend Absolute Internship and Singapore.

One of the highlights of my university career

I interned in Singapore with Absolute Internship in 2016. It was honestly one of the highlights of my university career. I met great people from all around the world that ended becoming some of my closest friends.
I was placed with a sustainability consulting firm where I got to work on different projects that were very interesting. My colleagues were great and very kind. I gained so much from my summer in Asia with Absolute Internship and I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a program that gives you both the work experience that you’re seeking but also to experience an unique culture abroad. I would highly recommend Absolute Internship.

The best summer of my life!

Living in Singapore and attending the Absolute Internship Programme was the best summer of my life. The internship I was placed with was related to my studies. I made lots of great friends through the program and truly enjoyed the excursions that were included and part of the programme.

My internship was very beneficial

Absolute put together a great program and I really enjoyed my entire experience abroad in Singapore! I was able to intern and work abroad instead of just having done a studying, which really helped me gain some important skills which I believe will be very helpful and useful for my future career.

My internship was very beneficial too. My colleagues and my manager were very accepting, understanding and helped me feel welcomed at the firm. Singapore is a wonderful city, clean, organized and such a paradise. I honestly loved my time abroad with Absolute. A structured, organized program with lots of fun! The perfect combination.

Absolute Internship really listens

I attended the Singapore Program in 2016 and being accepted into the Absolute Internship opened many doors to opportunities for me. I found the program on Twitter and did some research around it. I’m glad I ended going to Singapore. It’s a fantastic city. Definitely so advanced compared to many cities back in the U.S. We lived in the heart of the city, 10 min walk to the nearest subway station. We lived in service apartments and it was great – clean, spacious and well-located. All I could asked for. The public transport system is wonderful in the city and so easy to use. We got the EZ Link card when we arrived and we used it throughout the summer.

I would recommend Absolute Internship, they really listen to what goals you have and then help you get there.

I’m glad I found Absolute

I had an incredible time doing my internship in Singapore. I learnt so much during the month I was interning there. I ended up choosing the four weeks program. I feel more confident about the future as I know this experience will be impressive to companies when I graduate. It looks great on my resume and it will definitely be a great talking point during interviews. I met a lot of great people through the program and I’m glad I found Absolute.

Singapore is an amazing city

Absolute Internship and my time in Singapore was absolutely the best time of my life without a doubt!! I had an internship with a large telecom company and learned a lot about working in a large Fortune 500. It was really interesting to learn how to do business abroad and in Asia. I learned so much compared to back at my university. The company visits that we did as well as part of the program were also great. Learning about other companies in Singapore and industries. Super interesting! The Absolute staff were really helpful too.
I couldn’t find a pharmacy during my first weekend in the city. One of the staff volunteered and walked me to the nearest pharmacy to the housing, which I really appreciated.

Singapore is an amazing city and definitely a “future city” where the future is. I loved it.

I feel so grateful and proud

I could not have asked for a better summer program. There is so much to do in Singapore at all times of the day and night, literally 24/7. The city never sleeps. I still found new things to do every day during my summer in Singapore. The city/country is so diverse but everyone is united under one language and one country I found it so fascinating to live there. We had international staff at my office too with people from Britain, Vietnam, France and the U.S in addition to locals. It was truly amazing to see how we all got along and were able to successful drive the team and company forward.

After the summer, I feel so grateful and proud that I have been in Singapore and have international work experience. My teachers back home have all been impressed of what I have accomplished abroad and told me that my resume will be very attractive to potential employers when I graduate. That means a lot.

Interning in Singapore with Absolute Interniship

This summer, I spend two months in Singapore where I interned at a start-up called Eyeota. I worked there as a Marketing and Account management Intern. The people in the company were incredible! Everyone was so international, nice and happy and so considerate! I had the best time there! Absolute Internship where actually the ones who found the internship for me so this would not have been possible without them!
Aside from the internship, the program organised weekend trips, dinners, industry visits and so many other amazing things! They took care of the administrative papers and were present if we needed anything. I met lifetime friends from my company and from the program!
I would recommend Absolute Internship without hesitation!!!

A whole new experience in SINGAPORE !

The impression that Singapore has left me definitely exceeded my expectations.­ The food is amazing, the travelling is easy and convenient and the culture here is magnificent ! Here in Singapore, working hours are relatively short (Compared to Hong Kong), people get off on time for work and everything is well organised and straight forward.

Choosing to intern in Singapore with Absolute Internship is by far one of the best decisions I have made - something to do during the summer holidays which is productive but also fun at the same time. It has been a truly great experience, I would fully recommend it to people- especially for students who are looking to work abroad to gain more experiences and finding out if the field of what they are studying actually suits them. It is certainly not an easy job to find an internship abroad, let alone finding accommodation, sorting out working holiday day passes etc. But luckily with Absolute internship, everything went smoothly and it was all organized very well. These would include a comfortable and convenient located accommodation, various company visits, working holiday pass and last but not least a guaranteed work placement. Not only that, but there are also other students from all around the world who have joined this program and it was what made the whole trip even more fun ! I cannot thank the Absolute internship Team more for giving me this awesome experience abroad and I would totally go again if I had the chance to !

Amazing summer in Singapore

It has been a great summer for me in Singapore. The internship experience has taught me a lot and helped me determine what future career that I would choose. The staff from Absolute Internship are warm hearted and helpful in all aspects. And the group living style will make you feel that you are not alone. The most valuable thing you will gain from the internship in Singapre is life time friends.