Intern in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship
Absolute Internship participants in China Absolute Internship participants in China

Intern in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship

Brilliant experience

If you want to explore Asia and new exciting urban city with new friends and have a fun summer at the same time, then Absolute Internship is the right fit! I was able to gain important work experience that will add credibility to my CV. I met like minded students from America, Italy and many other interesting countries through the program. All very ambitious and driven like myself which was helpful. Absolute Internship was well-organized, smooth, fun and overall a brilliant experience I’ll never forget.

Great experience!

My experience with Absolute Internship has been very good! They helped organize my student accommodation in Hong Kong, prepared me for my internship in Hong Kong as well as setting me up with a proper and excellent internship placement.

I especially liked the support with the visa and how hassle-free Absolute made it for me. The process was simple with no stress. Great experience!

I had a great experience in Hong Kong

I had a great experience in Hong Kong with Absolute Internship. They were very helpful and supportive throughout my entire application process. The company was easy to reach out to if my parents or I had any questions or concerns. I met some other interns from the program that were from not only Australia but other parts in the program. It was really cool to be able to live all together and get to know other cultures while exploring Hong Kong. Although the program provides structured activities, meet-ups every week and cool trips/getaways I was able to explore the city on my free time too. Well run program and awesome people being Absolute Internship. I highly recommend it.

This experience was great!

Hong Kong was one of the best experiences I have had throughout my university time. Not only work-wise but personally as well. I gained lots of valuable work experience learning from a new work place far away from home in Asia. We were invited to several networking events and social events which I’m very pleased with.
This experience looks great on my resume and I’m feeling ready to graduate now.

I’m really happy I took part of Absolute Internship

I had the greatest experience with absolute internship in Hong Kong. All of the weekend activities were great, fun and definitely worth the investment. I had a blast at my internship. I worked for Converse, which I LOVED! I’m extremely grateful for the summer in Hong Kong and the hard work that Absolute did with placing me with this internship. Friends back on my campus have all been asking me about how I got my internship. I’ve made great connections. The program is a great way to gain work experience and meet new friends. I’m really happy I took part of Absolute Internship.

Check out Absolute Internship

My experience with Absolute in Hong Kong was the best summer I have ever had! I’ve always dreamed of traveling to Asia and find out how it’s like to live there. Hong Kong was my ideal choice. It looked so awesome on all the pictures that I found why googling online. This program was the perfect way for me to gain work experience and also realize how much I loved living in Hong Kong. There’s always something to do. The city never sleeps and you can do literally anything 24/7 as shops are always open.
Before being accepted to this program, I thought about doing a semester long program but I’m happy I chose a summer – I met amazing people that I would never meet back home on campus. I’d encourage anyone that is looking for a program in Asia to checkout absolute. Structured program with amazing staff!

My whole experience has been extremely positive

Spending the summer in Hong Kong with Absolute has been such a wonderful experience. I have never lived out of the country or even been abroad outside of the U.S, so getting to know the “New York of Asia” has been great fun.

My internship placement was PERFECT and the colleagues at my job made me feel right at home. We had a mix of both locals and expats working at my company. I worked for a very cool event planning company.

My internship was in downtown of Hong Kong and (only 25-30 min from the housing). The on-site staff by Absolute was also great and extremely helpful. I really appreciated the local tips on where to get the best dim sums, the best sushi and the best hiking places in the city. They were always there for us.

My whole experience has been extremely positive and I would highly recommend Absolute to any student looking into going abroad.

Loved the program

I interned abroad in Hong Kong with Absolute back in 2016. I had an amazing experience and I would recommend Absolute to any college student who is interested in interning abroad during the summer. I especially liked the care and 24/7 attention and help that I received from the Absolute. Great staff that goes above and beyond to help make sure you have a smooth transition to Hong Kong. Always checking in myself and the rest of the group.

We spent weekends in Macau and another local island which were the highlights of the program. I really loved the events that Absolute put together. Absolute does a great job in creating a community among the students, and they all become your life-long friends.

The accommodation is clean, safe and centrally located +++++

Loved the program and couldn’t have asked for a better summer (and internship). I interned for a recruitment firm and learned a lot about the p psychology around recruitment and what employers are really looking for when one is applying for a job. Great experience and learned some great skills that def will be helpful for me in the future when I graduate.

Highly recommend it!!

This was the first time I ever did an internship and I was really glad that I did it in Hong Kong of all the places in the world. I came across Absolute Internship through my university which recommended me to take part of this program. There had been previous students from my school who had done the program previous years.

I completed a logistics internship and worked for a multinational logistics company that handles very famous American- and European fashion brands as most of their clothes are produced and manufactured in Asia. Not only did I have an amazing internship, but I also lucky enough to be able to network at my workplace and met many interesting people from all around the world. My colleagues were really kind to me and truly ensured that I had a good time during my 8 weeks in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong is an amazing city. Shopping malls everywhere, food hawks everywhere, restaurants, cinema! I couldn’t get enough of this wonderful city and I really miss it.

I met people from 8 different countries through this program. Really cool people from places like France, Italy, Austria, Canada… I loved every day of it. Great internship placement, great friends trough the program. Loved everything about. Highly recommend it!!

This is an experience I'll never forget

Absolute was a great experience! This program gave me the professional experience I needed and that I was looking for. I always wanted to study abroad, but thought interning abroad could help me stand out from the crowd. Hong Kong was a fantastic location for my placement. I interned for at Cyberport which is the Silicon Valley fo Asia. I worked for a really well-funded startup which was really exciting. We were a team of 17 people.
The Absolute staff in Hong Kong really does a great job with the students. From the time you arrive in the city until the day you leave. They’re always there for you which I really liked.
This is an experience I'll never forget and I know it will help me stand out from my peers at my college.

I highly recommend Absolute and the Hong Kong Internship Program. The people you meet are wonderful. The housing is great (better than my dorm here in the U.S) and the city is incredible. Thank you for an amazing program and I would encourage everyone to take up an internship in Hong Kong.

An unforgettable summer

As the title suggests I went on a life changing experience this July. I did a month-long internship in Hong Kong through Absolute Internship and worked with a company called Direct Link. Direct Link gave me a very warm welcome and integrated me into their corporate and local lifestyles. During my time with Direct Link I also got the opportunity to go to China for a day trip with Direct Link’s sales team which is an unforgettable memory. I witnessed how business is done in both Hong Kong and China first-hand, in the space of a month. My time with Absolute and Direct Link was so amazing it was almost like it never happened.
On another note, my fellow interns were such wonderful people. They came from all corners of the globe and all showed me the same warmth. We did many things together, from; various dinners (and of course Dim Sum); seeing the zoo and botanical garden; our group trip to Lantau Island; visiting Hong Kong’s Bloomberg HQ and IKEA HQ; many selfies, and much more. However, one of the biggest things I have taken away from this experience was the confidence it gave me travel alone to other parts of the world (This was the first time I had travelled alone). Furthermore, I have met so many people of various nationalities in the space of a month and learned some Cantonese too which I am very proud of.
If I could sum up the Absolute Internship team in three words they would be: organised, involved and attentive. The team eased all my qualms about undertaking this internship and coping in Hong Kong; I consider myself an inquisitive person so thanks for putting up with me Absolute! I especially want to thank Aurélie, Thomas, Nicole and Carla for their much valued support in my Hong Kong experience and I’m sure I speak for all the interns when I say that the team performed excellently. I also want to thank my supervisors and all my colleagues at Direct Link for their kindness and support.
There’s so much more I could say about my internship experience with Absolute but isn’t it better for you to see for yourself? Join Absolute Internship and prepare to be stunned!

Best summer ever!

It would unquestionably be an understatement to say that my summer with Absolute Internship in Hong Kong changed my life. The level of personal and professional growth I experienced was outstanding; the level of people that I forged friendships and relations with totally unforgettable. I only smile when I look back to my time in Hong Kong. I met so many other students from all parts of the world.

I did my internship in Hong Kong with a digital marketing agency. The firm I was working for were really lovely and went above and beyond to ensure that I was welcomed and completely integrated into the team as well as the local culture. I met a great amount of business people through networking events that I had the chance to meet, forged great relationships with my colleagues which have tremendously changed my life coming from a small town in Australia. Traveling overseas now and I'm proud to say that I can FaceTime with friends from France, Morocco, Sweden, Denmark, India, New Zealand, Austria, Spain, Italy and the US - it's amazing. Absolute is the perfect platform for university students to meet other people. I would like to also share that the Absolute staff is incredible. I was tremendously impressed by the work ethic of Nicole, Thomas as well as the Director Aurelie who definitely walked the extra miles every single week for us. From showing us to the best local restaurants where we could eat for literally $2 per person to introducing us to their broad and impressive network of important business contacts was extremely helpful and generous as it helped me and the other interns to expand their global networks.

The program activities that are part of the program were one of my favourite parts. It gave me a deep insight of the culture, but also introduced me to this fast-paced and unique city by visiting the most popular sights and meet with business leaders from well-known firms such as Citibank, Bloomberg, IKEA and H&M, which I really appreciated. I felt so inspired during this summer and this program really made me think BIG, helped me realize that I can achieve whatever I set my mind and heart to. Absolute made this summer the best summer of my life. If you are a student and want to make friends from all around the world while experiencing an amazing city and finding inspiration - you should do this program!

Awesome summer with Absolute Internship

I would without doubt recommend the Absolute Internship Hong Kong program to any college students looking to advance their career and want to travel abroad to Asia. My internship in recruitment and HR has definitely prepared me for life after graduation. The experience in Hong Kong has been the highlight on my resume, something that employers want to talk about when interviewing. The program makes it really easy for you, providing you with a transport card, show you how the public transport works, takes you the best tourist spots (as well as the best hidden ones!), set you up with awesome housing and of course the internship. I met amazing people not only from the US but also from Australia, Italy, France, Sweden and the UK through this program. I encourage everyone to travel abroad and take advantage of the Hong Kong program by absolute. It was a summer I will never forget. The Absolute staff with Aurélie, Thomas and Nicole were also very friendly and super helpful!