Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Wine Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)

Its fantastic!

My name is Sydney and I come from Southern California. I came to Mente to do a two month wine program, I actually started off for one month but I loved it so much that I extended the program. I loved my teacher George. I loved having my private classes in English and the regular classes in Spanish which was a really great way to practice my Spanish in wine tasting class. I ended up going for a week to Mendoza, which is the wine taste center of Argentina and I went with friends I met through Mente, we had the most amazing times. I lived in the residency in Palermo, I couldn’t have picked a better location for my two months, I loved the people in my residency from all around the world. I improved my Spanish and loved my living situation. I did a lot of Mente Activities, they are all different and fun in their own way. I love that you can always find something to do. I got to see a lot of museums; you can always find something completely different to do. You can spend here six months and still haven’t seen anything. I loved Mente, my main concern before coming was the feeling of feeling alone and I was worried I would get lost in the city. Mente is always there to help you if you need anything, so it was good to know you had someone to call even for the smallest things. They always know the best places to do and best places to go for help. You have to try Malbec, its fantastic!

• The Adventure

I loved the wine course

Hi, I am Stephani, I came to Buenos Aires for 3 weeks with Mente Argentina. I did the Wine course for two weeks and had the one to one lessons of Spanish. I loved the wine course; it was in this tiny cute school which is in a nice neighborhood. They took really good care of me. The wine tasting classes were really fun, we tried wines from all over Mendoza and the Salta region. Then I got private lessons where I got to know about the wines, the grapes all that jazz. I lived in Palermo in a private apartment, which was really nice. A lot of light, I enjoyed my stay a lot. I suggest everyone to come with Mente Argentina.