Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Cooking Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)

Can’t wait to be back

Hello everyone, my name is Goose, I am from Holland and I did a cooking program with Mente which was great. Great teachers, great lessons, especially Mercedes, she was a great cook and teacher. She told me a lot of things in her house. I went to a Boca Game and it was super cool! Buenos Aires is great, thank you Mente for all the great times here, they were very professional and helpful and friendly! Can’t wait to be back.

I couldn’t be happier

Hi, I am Nick and I did the Mente Argentina Cooking Program and I had a great time. I learned everything about traditional argentine food, dulce de leche, alfajores, really fun and laid back. I love my experience; I’m going to miss Buenos Aires. Mente staff was awesome and if you need help they are always there. I couldn’t be happier. My apartment was great too!

• The Adventure

It was a great experience

My name is Jerry and I was in Buenos Aires for five months in addition of two months studying Spanish. I came here with very little of the language and that was what I wanted, part of the challenge. Fortunately with Mente I had great help into getting acquainted with the city, like organizing the program and making the whole process a lot easier. I cannot imagine doing that without someone here helping me, it would have been ridiculous. I recommend to everyone to having the opportunity to learn what I learned here in a very economical price compared to the United States or anywhere else in the world. It was a great experience; Buenos Aires is a beautiful place.

• The Adventure

Overall I had a great experience

Hi, I am Brad from Denver, Colorado and I did the Intensive Spanish Program and the Cooking Program, at the Culinary School and also in one-on-one lessons with a chef. She was fantastic, she gave me all the classic recipes from Argentinian cuisine, from empanadas to pastas to steaks to desserts, everything. All the ingredients were always ready for us, they gave us lots of helpful tips on how to tweak the recipes a little bit. We had so much fun together, not only cooking, but I also made a lot of long term friends and we interchanged tips between ourselves and we made delicious food. The Spanish program was also great, I took some classes back in the States, but here, the classes were better. They were small, but we learned a lot of Spanish because they were about 4 hours. You earn a lot and they always helped you in any questions, and I got a huge improvement in just one month. Overall I had a great experience with Mente and all the activities they provided us, at night or during the weekends were so much fun and just a great way to see the city, so definitely do that.