OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

ISA in Florence, Italy

Once in a lifetime

Awesome experience with great people!

I absolutely LOVED my program

I absolutely LOVED my program! ISA was so supportive and really cares for you. The location of my apartment was prime -- right in the city center. Academics were also so interesting and really broadened my horizons.

Great program!

Great program! I love FUA. Wish I had more interactions with Italians.

Loved everything about it

ISA was a great program. Very nice and welcoming staff. Loved the two trips I went on with them. Had great housing and wonderful roommates who I still stay in contact with. Wish I was still in college so I could study abroad more!

View detailed rating

Florence is a vineyard, olive grove, truffle forest

MY experience in Florence Italy was unremarkable. I speak about and refer to experiences I shared there as if it were only yesterday. The cultural immersion that was provided by my program was the best opportunity to truly live at a florentine. I was heavily involved in a sustainable agriculture program within my studies and was able to travel much of the farmland, vineyards and agriculture of Italy. My program also allowed me to do my own independent research with Italy and discover on my own with support of my local community. I would highly recommend this study abroad program and will travel back to Italy with the treasured memories every time! I could not have asked for a better experience abroad, every student should participate in this opportunity!

Spectacular

I had an amazing time. Loved everything about my experience, so much I want to move back and work for a tour guide company or study abroad company! I just traveled around Italy and thought it was magnificent but there is so much more of Europe I want to see. ISA made me love my experience so much that I want to go back as soon as possible.