-Multi-Country Locations: Asia Region, Australia and Oceania Region, Britain and 6 other citiesLength of Position: 6-12 Months
A job teaching English abroad is a fantastic way to live overseas and get paid to travel the world! Armed with an International TEFL Academy TEFL TESOL certification, you will be able to work abroad teaching English while getting paid. After completing the TEFL training program, you can quickly begin working in major cities throughout the world.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) are the industry terms for a professional English language teacher in a foreign country. Teaching English overseas not just an opportunity to work abroad: it is the chance to truly immerse yourself in a new culture, while changing your life and the lives of others.
While teaching English abroad, you will be more than a tourist. As a paid English teacher, you will engage with the people and culture firsthand. Successful International TEFL Academy English teachers are true global citizens. They embrace opportunities to share their own cultural identity with others, while immersing themselves in new and different worlds.
Though neither previous teaching experience or foreign language skills are required, all International TEFL Academy Teachers must possess excellent native-level English, excitement to live around the world, and a willingness to become dedicated English teachers to their students abroad. Whether it's Asia, Latin America, Europe, or somewhere in between - International TEFL Academy can be the gateway to making your travel dreams a reality.
To become qualified to teach and get paid as a language instructor abroad, you will need to become TEFL / TESOL Certified. Our 180-hour online course provides the world standard in TEFL TESOL certification. You will complete 180 hours of curriculum combined with an additional 20 hours of in-person, hands-on experience. Once you've completed your certification with us, we'll help you with LIFETIME job placement assistance with our accredited TEFL TESOL certification.
Popular Countries to Teach English With a TEFL TESOL Certification:
Europe: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras
Asia: Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
How does this work?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Choose to enroll in either a 4 week, full-time TEFL certification course at an international location, or our part-time, 3 month online TEFL certification course.
2) Receive high-caliber interview and job guidance from our student affairs office
3) Begin your career abroad!
Contact International TEFL Academy for a brochure describing the process, read over the charts of where you can teach, how much money you make and the educational requirements. Advisors in our office are waiting to help you through the decision process. Join hundreds of thousands of others who teach abroad each year by starting with a professional TEFL TESOL certification.
As a TEFL TESOL student, you have two certification options:
1. Enrolling in the full-time 4 week course in any of our 20 international locations
2. Enrolling in our part-time 11 week online course.
Prior to moving to Germany, the online TEFL TESOL course can be taken from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of the International TEFL Academy Online Professional Course:
* Affordable: Fees are designed to make teaching abroad within your immediate reach and budget.
* Credible: A college-level course, taught by high-quality professors. International TEFL Academy provides its students with internationally recognized and accredited 150-hour lifetime certification. Armed with an additional 20 hours of volunteer observation and tutoring in a live ESL classroom, this 200 hour TEFL TESOL certification is everything you will need to be prepared to teach around the world!
* Accredited: International TEFL Academy is part of the INTESOL Worldwide association providing TEFL TESOL courses since 1993. We are, and have been, accredited as being at NQF level 4 by Ascentis (OCNW) a British National Awarding Body, as well as ODLQC, the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council.
* Personal: International TEFL Academy provides comprehensive, lifetime job search guidance to all of our students and graduates. Our advisors are on-hand to assist you and provide the expertise and insight you will need to navigate job markets around the globe.
Our International TEFL TESOL Courses are offered throughout the world in:
Europe: Cyprus, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Russia, Spain, and Turkey
Central and North America: Costa Rica, Guatemala, USA and Mexico
Asia: Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Peru
Find out today how you can be teaching English anywhere in the world within a few months as a fully trained English teacher!
Visit the International TEFL Academy website for more information and request a brochure or call us directly to speak with an advisor who has lived abroad and is an expert in TEFL TESOL certification and world travel.
Native or Fluent English speaker.
- English as a Second Language
Visit the website for more information.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network