Study abroad students Study abroad students

CEA Study Abroad in Prague, Czech Republic

I love CEA!

The Prague CEA staff are all about making your experience amazing! They have great facilities to help students including a computer lab (free printing), free gym sessions, free excursions, free rental of travel books and adapters. The staff is so friendly. When it comes to housing, they are 100% on your side when there are issues in your apt and the landlord.

I never want to leave

My experience in Prague with CEA has been greater than my wildest dreams! I have seriously not stopped smiling for the past four months and the fact that I have to go home in two weeks is absolutely heartbreaking. Prague is the most beautiful city in the entire world and I've gotten to live right in the heart of it. The architecture is picturesque, the views are unreal and the beer is cheap... actually everything in Prague is very inexpensive compared to prices in some other European cities. CEA provided me with a great apartment that is only a 5 minute walk from the Charles Bridge, and a ten minute walk to school. The staff at CEA have been so welcoming and friendly and are there to help us with any little thing we might need. The activities they plan for students have been so much fun and a great way to meet new people. I have never felt alone here because I know that the program staff are always there for me. I would very highly recommend this program to anyone and everyone!!

Best semester

This semester abroad in Prague has been indescribable. I could not imagine doing it without CEA. They were there for me before I even decided where or if I wanted to study abroad. CEA helped me prepare everything before I departed for Prague. Once arriving in Prague, they did not forget about me. We were given an introduction to academics, the city, social, traveling, and just about anything else. Throughout the trip they offer advice, free activities, and support. Going abroad can be a scary experience and CEA took a little worry out of it!

Bombness!!

I give my overall experience a 9 out of 10. My experience has been better than my wildest dreams. I've seen the imaginable and adopted to a totally new environment. The CEA staff are always willing to help me no matter the circumstances. Coming abroad has by far been the best decision of my life.

definitely had Cultural Experiences Abroad

Traveling to Prague through the CEA was the best decision I have ever made, hands down. They were always there when I needed the (which was a lot more often than I would have liked). Long story short, one night my apartment was broken into in the middle of the night so I quickly called the CEA. They were over in minutes! They stayed with my roommates and myself until everything was sorted out and we felt better. The next day, they proceeded to help my apartment out in whatever way they could. I cannot express how great of an organization the CEA is. The CEA Prague team provided with me with some many extra opportunities throughout my stay which really enhanced my experience of Prague and beyond.

CEA is THE PROGRAM to Study Abroad with!

Where do I begin? Going abroad was truly one of the most breath taking chapters within my life's journey. Living in Prague for five months truly took my breath away in countless ways. From being submerged within the culture, to mingling and connecting with the locals, learning about the country's deep roots of history, to diving my taste buds within the delicious food all molded together a memory within me that I will never forget. Studying and traveling throughout Prague not only broadened my horizon but it enhanced my perspective amongst everything that I endured there as a person. It has been incredible being ale to apply the lessons, wisdom, and insight that I gained over in Europe and apply them within my everyday life. CEA is an ASTOUNDING program that helped plan and support me every step of the way. The on-site staff in Prague is so generous, selfless, and are there to help answer any questions you may have. I was able to not only pursue my degree here and travel amongst the beautiful corridors of Prague, but I also had the opportunity to travel through other countries in Europe as well. I HIGHLY recommend the program, CEA to study abroad with within this remarkable county that I long to be living back every day...

Amazing experience with CEA in Prague

Loved everything about Prague and CEA. Accommodations were more than ideal and staff were always happy to assist with anything. Absolutely recommend studying abroad in Prague with CEA!

BEST program in Prague!

I studied abroad twice in college and visited tons of of my friends studying abroad and I can honestly say that CEA Prague is one of the best run programs I have seen. The housing is AMAZING. All of the apartments were close to the center of town, and compared to my friends apartments in Barcelona and Paris the apartments are HUGE and so nice. Mine looked out right over the river and we had a balcony we could go sit on. You live with a bunch of the other CEA students, and the onsite staff does an amazing job of placing you with other students who share your same interests. My roomates became my best friends. The CEA staff is so great. Seriously, the nicest people and always willing to help you if you have a problem. You take classes at AAU and they are really intereteing but can also be challenging. You have to go to class and participate. They are also structured differently then american classes and are usually taught by foriegn or czech teachers. If you have a problem being taught by a foriegn teacher, or being taught in a different teaching style, then you shouldnt be studying abroad in the first place. Studying abroad is all about having new experiences and learning new things, and CEA does an amazing job giving you that opportunity. I am SO GLAD I went on this program, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Best experience of my entire life!

Prague was an amazing city with historical features around every corner. CEA made the transition into the country extremely easy, and was helpful whenever needed. They also had an office a block away from our campus that we could use computers or just hang out. CEA made my experience the best it possibly could be and offered several excursions that were extremely fun. It truly was the best 5 months of my life, and I would highly recommend this program to anyone!

Interesting classes with many different cultures represented

Very big and clean apartments with several students in the program.

Very helpful and always available to help out in any situation

Greatest place to study

Being centrally located, it is very cheap to travel on the weekends. It has many amazing attractions in the Czech Republic as well. The people are quite friendly and the program directors are there for any concerns and needs you may come across from. I really enjoyed my time here and wished I could have stayed here longer.

Prague-ably the best experience!

CEA made my time in Prague so much fun! The classes are relatively easy so you really have time to explore and immerse yourself in the Czech experience. They provide tons of free activities and trips (Cesky Krumluv, Kutna Hora, Krakow, Poland) that are really fun so be sure to take advantage of them! CEA gives you a public transportation pass so you don't have to worry about it. Check-in day was a breeze and the whole experience could not have gone any more smoothly!

My abroad experience in Prague

CEA did a great job with this program! We were able to do everything we could of wanted with beautiful housing, good academics and a lot of great activities and trips included. Prague is a beautiful city that I have truly learned to love and enjoy and one that I'll never want to leave.