Study abroad students Study abroad students

CEA Study Abroad in Florence, Italy

Life Changing Times

My study abroad experience is, without a doubt, the best thing I have ever done. The CEA staff and professors make the experience fun and memorable! I met so many incredible people, and I plan to go back as soon as possible to see all the friends I made during my time in Italy.

Best Decision I've Ever Made

Coming to Italy was the best thing that has ever happened to me, and CEA made my experience even better. If you're not sure whether or not to study abroad, just do it! It will change your life.

The staff at CEA are amazing and so helpful. Any question I have, they're more than willing to answer, and they often drop what they're doing to help out.

The apartment I was assigned to was so comfortable, and our view was gorgeous.

I have had a great experience so far and am very glad I got the chance to have this experience. It is really neat to see the different culture in Italy.

Make the best decision - CEA Florence!!

CEA Florence is the main course. Florence cannot help but leave an everlasting impression on you. Florence will not just become a place you "live" but a place you call "home".

Nice

The apartments were really nice and the professors were great.

A great experience and a chance to have fun and explore in new ways

A great experience and a chance to have fun and explore in new ways.

A home away from home

My experience with CEA Global Education was remarkable. The moment I walked into my home stay, I felt welcomed and loved, even though my host mother barely spoke a word of English. In retrospect, the trials and challenges turned out to be my fondest memories. The most significant element in being abroad during an immersion process is the people you meet along the way. Grayson Splane and Ian Bickerton were two CEA faculty members who left a tremendous impact on me. CEA provided me with a refined perception of cultural diversity and appreciation. The central location of the school facility helped me form a wonderful relationship and love for Florence. Now that I'm back home in Chicago, I feel full of passion and energy, and excited to embrace my future endeavors.