Summer School in London at the University of Roehampton
University of Roehampton Header Image University of Roehampton Header Image

Summer School in London at the University of Roehampton

True "London" experience

The University of Roehampton is an inclusive campus that encompasses beautiful grounds, a new, quite resourceful library, and wonderful students- both international and local who are friendly and helpful. The professors were easy to reach out to and very accommodating, as were the module tutors (TA's). I was very impressed with the Roehampton Abroad team, the pre and post orientations gave a lot of information, and when I had an issue with my flat, they immediately moved me to another and even gave me the choice of rooms within my college. The transportation system in London is great (although expensive) and there are almost always several ways to get to your destination. One of the things I liked best about the University of Roehampton is the Social Programme, I definitely would not have made a separate trip out to some places such as York or Oxford and the Cotswolds. Overall I made a bunch of new friends and would 110% do it all over again if I could. Full disclosure however, this was my own experience and you may have another but I am very happy with how studying abroad was for me.