SAI Programs: Study Abroad in Milan
SAI Programs Header Image SAI Programs Header Image

SAI Programs: Study Abroad in Milan

Career-enhancing abroad experience

I would recommend this program for sure. I ultimately chose it because my university did not have an exchange program with a school in Milan, but SAI did. I specifically wanted to go to Milan because I am studying apparel and textiles and Italian design is highly admired. SAI Programs provided me with help during the pre-departure process, in-country process, and any questions I may have had upon returning. The staff is incredible, especially on-site in Milan, and everyone I was communicating with through e-mail. They all have quick response time and helpful information. I never felt confused when working with the staff. My experience in Milan was amazing, the only thing I have to say is the level of academics was a little lower than I am used to, which was fine, because I felt more relaxed not having to worry about my studies as much. However, I loved how all my instructors were actually industry-professionals and had worked in the field. I am now connected to them on LinkedIn and am very thankful to SAI for helping me make these important connections. All my classes successfully transferred over as professional electives, so it worked out. I liked how SAI provided excursions with the other students who were traveling with SAI. I made so many lifelong friends that I continue to keep in touch with. I wanted to continue being a part of the SAI family after my abroad experience, so I became an SAI Ambassador. I get to spread the word about how awesome SAI is.

Incredible and Awe Inspiring!

I had an amazing time studying in Milan! I learned so much about myself and what I want out of life! I made lifelong friends and connections with my professors that will help when searching for jobs. Traveling helps you learn to respect other countries cultures as well as your own! I cannot wait until I have the opportunity to go abroad again!