Semester at Sea - Fall Voyage: Ghana

8.8 Overall Rating
Star Verified
Download Information

Program Summary

Semester at Sea is a global journey that brings students face-to-face with a diversity of our world's cultures and perspectives. Every spring and fall, Semester at Sea explores up to 11 developed and emerging countries and 15 cities on a 100-day voyage.

Students represent nearly 25 different countries and 250 institutions, and with the faculty, staff, and crew become a supportive and collaborative family over the course of their journey. Since 1963, Semester at Sea has given its 63,000 alumni the advantage of a truly global, well-rounded perspective.

Upcoming Voyages:

Fall 2018 Voyage: Spain, Ghana, South Africa, Mauritius, India, Myanmar (Burma), Việt Nam, China, Japan, Hawaii, United States

Spring 2019 Voyage: Hawaii, United States, Japan, China, Việt Nam, Myanmar (Burma), India, Mauritius, South Africa, Ghana, Morocco

Fall 2019 Voyage: Poland, Kiel Canal Transit, Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Morocco, Ghana, Brazil, Amazon River Transit, Panama Canal Transit, Ecuador, Costa Rica

Amazing!

Semester at Sea was without a doubt the most significant experience of my college career.

The experience of a lifetime.

There is honestly nothing like Semester at Sea, it changed my outlook on life and allowed me to make a positive impact on the world. I would tell anyone to do Semester at Sea over any other program around the world. DO IT! You will not regret it.

Love SAS, but bad administration

I loved my trip around the world but I was not happy with my class experiences onboard. Mainly due to the fact that one of the professors I signed up for had gotten very ill and could not make the voyage, this would have been understandable if they informed me before I left. But once I boarded the ship, the rearranged my schedule and I was unable to apply the credits to my major.

Living the Whole World

Best thing that ever happened to me. Worked and played harder than I ever had.

Semester at Sea

Semester at Sea is the best experience in my life. Everyday I wish I was back on it.

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.