Worthwhile Teaching in Local Schools
Kenya: Kisumu, Nairobi, Rural Areas
Please contact us for dates
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
From 470 USD for 2 weeks
* Registration fee
* Supervision in programs.
* Certificate of Completion/Participation
* Transportation to the project and return bus to Nairobi.
* Accommodation and meals at the center/Family Home stay.
* First night accommodation at the Nairobi International Youth Hostel
* Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi/Kisumu Airport
Language Skills Required
* Be 18 years or older
* Have no major health problems
* Be eligible to obtain a tourist visa to Kenya
* A medical background is required for the Medical/Health Program
* Some related experience is required for the HIV/AIDS program
* Obtain a police check from your home country prior to volunteering
* Obtain training certificates from reputable college
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application