Kenya: Kisumu, Nairobi
- Childcare & Children
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
all year round
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Registration fee
* Supervision in programs.
* Certificate of Completion/Participation
* Transportation to the project and return bus to Nairobi.
* Accommodation and meals at the center/Family Home stay.
* First night accommodation at the Nairobi International Youth Hostel
* Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi/Kisumu Airport
- Group living
- Independent living
No particular expertise or skills required. Participants should have a positive attitude, be ready to adopt and enjoy simple living conditions, be flexible and patient. However, specialized skills and expertise (such as early childhood education, teaching math, English, sciences, tutoring) will be used accordingly. Volunteers are expected to love kids and be motivated to spend time with them.
Orientation: All volunteers will first be met in Nairobi for orientation before traveling to the project.
Leisure activities: Carried out on weekends
Age: 18 + years
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- In-Person Interview Required
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application