Teen Summer Language Camp in France with Greenheart Travel
Greenheart Travel participant Greenheart Travel participant

Teen Summer Language Camp in France with Greenheart Travel

• Facilities

Changed my life!

Going to France was definitely life changing. I now want to learn more French and become fluent so I can start working in France as a national correspondent. This trip was the first step in finding what I want to do in the future and Greenheart Travel made it happen! Choose Greenheart Travel! The people who work there make sure everything is ready to go before you go and while you are there. I don't think you will get that anywhere else.

The best thing about the program was meeting all the people from around the world who were learning with me. It was so cool listening to other peoples lives and how it is different from how I live everyday. My advice for future students would be to learn as much about the language as you can before going.

• Facilities

Good experience overall

This program was a good fit for me. I really liked that we had the ability to choose what we wanted to do sometimes, it gave everyone the responsibility to be aware of where they were and time management. I did both the Arcachon and Paris program. In Paris, the lessons were very easygoing, many people did not do them at all. I would have liked a little bit more rigor. In Arcachon, I think they could improve communication between adults and students. At times, students did not know what was going on or where different groups were going, or even what group they were in! Just a little confusing.

A tip for future students would be to pay attention to where you are going. Make a mental map your first few days. You really don't want to rely on other people to get you somewhere and you need at least a general sense of direction, it makes a world of difference.

I really enjoyed the program but I guess if anything could be improved, it would be to know the size of the group before arrival or more information about the other students. I communicate with them all now, but would have been nice to know them better before arriving.