- Animal Sciences
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in USD
* Willing to work long hours (during baby season days can be 12 hours long).
* Willing to do all kinds of work including laundry, dishes, cleaning, yard work, painting (not just hands on animal care). This is hard work but very rewarding.
* Able to get along with others and work together to get things done.
* Good understanding of the English Language.
* This is a non-paying internship program. Travel/medical expenses are the responsibility of the applicant.
* Must have a love of animals.
- Written Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview