International TEFL Certificate Program - ACT

9.4 Overall Rating
9.4 Overall Rating
Verified

Program Summary

Teach English in Asia, Europe, Africa and Worldwide. Teaching English overseas can be a good way to make this dream come true. If you want a prolonged vacation in the exotic destinations around the world, teaching ESL can be the best profession. Teach & Travel - the best way to see the world through the eyes of locals while working to change their lives through education in the English language.

ESL jobs enable teachers not only to travel across the continents but also in sponsoring prolonged vacations. The demands of native English speakers as ESL teachers are quite high across the world. It is a perfect opportunity to discover new places, mingle with various kinds of people and also immerse deep into foreign cultures, which normal tourists are unable to savor.

Asian College Of Teachers is a distinguished leader in TEFL training. The TESOL Certificate that ACT's certificates has gained wide acceptability among a whole spectrum of institutions and organizations worldwide.

An ESL/EFL teaching job is ...

Fantastic

It was a life changing experience. What I was on the first day of the course and what I am now is a significant change instilled in by ACT. Our trainer Ms June made academics seem like a child's play. Apart from the academics, she used to listen to our problems and guided us like a 'guru

Simplified Perspective

The course is a very practical one. They followed the concept of learning by doing. It taught me the very simplified way of perceiving the language English. It also taught me how Language teaching can be so much fun and how teacher is a performer. The management has been very supportive as well.

Enlightening

I have realised that I have made a perfect decision to join this course as it is an essential 'value addition' not only to my qualification but also to my overall personality as a teacher. I am short of words to thank Ms. June for being able to shape us as a wonderful, energetic, enthusiastic and learned teachers.

• Published Content

Turning point of my life

It was an extravagant experience to take this course. The course gave me an insight to unlearn the dynamic methodologies of foreign language teaching. This three weeks in class program changed my inner self and gave me a direction to sail in a boat with the destination. Moreover, it enhances my personality as well.

Journey of lifetime

The course has made me more confident as a teacher and equipped me with resources to help my learners. The friendships that we made during our three week journey will be with us for lifetime. Hats off to Ms June for bringing us so close within a short span of time.

Life changing experience

My experience was quite enriching and fulfilling beyond words.course is just perfect in terms of content and the way our trainer implemented it. Classes were very well organized and focused one . Trainers were very supportive and encouraging all throughout. We got very good exposure as we came in touch with people of different fields.

Divine Metamorphosis

I have experienced a holistic journey in these 15 days and have no words to explain. This is one of the best memorable journey of my life. A major transformation has happened not only in my personal life but also in my personality . My decision to join ACT is one of my best decision ever taken in this journey of my life.It is one of the leading teaching institute in Asia. A place which shapes the aspiring future educators with skilled techniques who can teach the next generation learners and plays a vital role in shaping their future.

I would like to thank Ms June for being our trainer and Guru.She is lady with ocean deep knowledge which is unbeatable.
I have no words to describe her as a person . She is my inspiration and first guru after my parents. She is a life changer and feeling blessed to get her as our trainer .She is a miracle and her shining eyes and vibrant smile brings a holistic aura which is magnetic .

I wish good luck to all the future aspirants and also to all the ACT trainers and the learners.

Amazing learning Experience

I feel that if someone is interested in teaching English as foreign language they can go for this course which gives you an idea about what ESL teaching is and what all methodologies can be used to teach it effectively to the foreign students.

To the Future

The ACT TEFL program was all about discovering the teacher that was hidden in me. The approach was not only academic but also included a holistic development as educators of future generation. It gave us in depth knowledge of the current practices and has also made us flexible to accept and adopt the better teaching practices in future as well.

The credit here goes not only to the curriculum but also to our trainer, mentor and Guru Ms. June (Khumar Chattopadhyay). She completely changed the definition of a teacher for us and gave a total 360 degree turn to our personality. Her teaching and training style kept the experienced trainees motivated and the freshers also never felt lost in her class. It was a blessing to be trained under her and she truly is a living example of HARMONY and BEAUTY.

I wish all my batch mates all the best for their journey ahead and I would also like to give my best to future TEFL/TESOL aspirants. Asian College of Teachers is doing a commendable job by providing quality based training to its learners. ACT provides ‘In Class’ as well as ‘Online’ courses which is a boon for the aspirants and they can choose the course which careers best to their needs. In the end I would like to thank ACT and I feel proud to say that I'm an alumni of ACT.

• Published Content

All set to apply my skills

Very well structured and meticulously executed teaching and training. The program not only supported academically but also developed and nurtured us emotionally, mentally and spiritually, and we see a holistic growth in ourselves at the end of the 3 weeks. As they say 'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world'........ this cradle has been so well handled, that I'm sure we'll make a mark.

A memorable journey

I had been working as a marine engineer for ten years.I decided to change my job and work as a language teacher.i had no previous experience of teaching English.i was suggested to complete my TEFL course from ACT by a friend.Initially I was little hesitant but with time it became the most memorable journey of my life.our trainer June ma’am taught us new skills and techniques.in between the course I got placed through ACT.i am really thankful to ACT.i wish all the best to them.

Memorable & Life Changing Journey

It was an amazing learning experience in ACT. The course and all the activities were conducted well in systematic way. The teaching experience, Peer group teaching and all the group activities made me more confident in teaching. The trainer Ms. June ma'am was an amazing person also taught us in a very different way. She is an Encouraging Trainer. :)

Memorable Life changing Inward Journey

The course was very intensive and I learnt how well I need to organize myself in teaching. It was quite detailed and showed me a lot what it means to be a teacher. I learned many aspects of teaching from the content of the course to how to manage a class effectively. Lesson plan writing, teaching peer group, innovative teaching and group activities were all conducted in a systematic way and I gained a lot. The staff was always available and accompanied us in our learning. They were knowledgeable and clarified all our clarifications. My fellow mates were all so helpful and ACT made us to feel as a family.
I am grateful to ACT and their trainers for their valuable contribution in my teaching experience

Unforgettable memories for me

TEFL has transformed my teaching methodology, I have learnt many lessons from my trainer ADI. She was really brilliant. I was admired her teaching methodology. TEFL life is an evergreen memories of my life.

TEFL journey at ACT

I am happy to be a part of Asian College of Teachers. our trainer Adi has made all the sessions interesting. This course was very informative. I will apply all the new ideas and methods at school. TEFL has given exposure to different methodologies in teaching English. I feel I have taken the right course to upgrade myself.

Awesome

Valuable, worthy and beneficial and got so many experience ,it's very useful ,gained knowledge, got good practice, received positive comments, received positive attitude.learnt innovative.Teaching practice was awesome,

Awesome

Learning TEFL from ACT was really an awesome experience... Trainer Adi was really wonderful and an excellent teacher.. she was always to the point.. calm and composed throughout the program.. before joining the course i was lil bit confused about ACT.. but after attending the class sessions.. i am really happy.. thanks to ACT TEFL..

Diversity

I have learnt a lot in TEFL . One of the thing is methodology of teaching. I will use TEFL teaching method for corporate training as well as teaching. I hope will get good opportunities to work abroad. Why IEFL: loves work, have desire to make a change. Cannot think of ever been at home before this break. Want to get back to training/teaching and make good ‘products’ capable of beating the world.

Adventure

Their mythologies were motivating.. I like their way of teaching .. If they provide any job opportunity it will be good guidance for us.. And finally ACT god bless you.... If you provide any job mean it will be grateful.

Intensive journey

I Learned the right method of teaching and I am sure that I'll apply all this method in my class..We learned the theories in with lots of activities and fun.. The trainer help us to learn all the theories in all easy ways.

The next step

I am not a teacher by profession but learning to be one. It was very good to learn the methods that were taught and the way they were taught. I now can easily say that I am also a teacher after the certification.

My days at ACT

Its been a wonderful journey with the ACT TEFL family. I gained a lot of experience and knowledge and all the weeks training had been a productive one. Within this period no doubt I acquired a bunch of knowledge which I am sure will be useful for my future endeavour. I will treasure it throughout my life. The many things I have learned and imbibed will always be an assets for my future career. Warmers, grammar and vocabulary which I had

Platform for learning

I am so glad that I had a great opportunity to do TEFL. I completed the course successfully. Each and every day of in class program was so informative and innovative .It gives great motivation towards innovative teaching.My heartfelt thanks to Tefl trainer.

Learning teaching practice

It was all over an amazing experience. We were able to express our thoughts in front of everyone and also how to help our students to learn and understand in future. Thank for everything and helping me though out my learning teaching practice.

• Published Content

Most educational three weeks of my life!

The TEFL Certification experience at ACT was extremely educational and fun! The teaching method was absolutely flawless and engaging. The teaching practise was very refreshing for me as a young teacher with minimum assistance. The Help provided to us for everything related to placement and the course was exceptional. The three weeks just flew by. But that’s how it is when you’re having fun!

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.