teach abroad teach abroad

International TEFL Certificate Program - ACT

Learning experience

The experience was a good learning experience for me. I wish to do many such courses to enhance my teaching skills. ACT was a good platform to take up the TEFL program, I met many amazing people in the course. The trainers were well trained and very encouraging.

My best education

my experience is wonderful in ACT..I happy that i choose a right path for my career i'm really lucky to have such friends and trainer to help me out in all my weakness..TEFL is making me feel a perfect teacher and i hope to be a successful teacher in the future..i'm sure it helps me out in every way.

In-class programme

The course was very well-structured and easy to follow. The trainers were great and the methodologies that were taught were extremely different from any classroom experience I've had in the past. Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it and will carry fond memories of the 3-weeks I spent here and the knowledge gained and the friendships formed. Giving us a structure for lesson planning and implementing will be so useful as it employs an engaging and interactive manner of teaching and also helps to build a great rapport with students, making classes fun and entertaining for both the students as well as the teacher. Will highly recommend it to all those who want to be TEFL teachers!

From known to unknown

The in class journey of TEFL KOLKATA was simply excellent and also in a way building the confidence . Apart from learning the basics I actually learned the very minute technicalities of the teaching arena. This course not only gives you an insight about the real classroom but also grooms and polishes oneself for the future. In my opinion if one has a passion for teaching definitely this course will lead you a way forward to your dream. I have had this experience and trust me this course has so much to give ...one could never imagine. Also a special mention to my trainer JUNE ma'am who has been an excellent guide and mentor . She not only gave me the confidence but also the space where in I could think and analyse.

• Course Instructor

How to teach and touch lives

The Tefl 120 hour in class program is a fun way to learn how to go about teaching english to EFL/ESL learners . The program allows one to brush up his/her teaching skills through the teaching practice sessions and to emerge as a more confident teacher.

It was excellent

Since the beginning onwards itself, there was a strict discipline for course activities, timing, programme,course material, class-room transaction everything was good. I got a lot new and innovative ideas. In sum and substance, it is really an innovative experience.

Intensive

I came here with mixed feelings about the course but the first session with Anamika boosted my confidence level. The course was intensive. Experience was good. Learnt a lot. The course was a bit rushed but never boring. The classes were interesting. We had excellent trainers. Thanks a lot teachers.

Amazing

The TEFL course at the Asian College of Teachers, Bangalore was a great learning experience. I was able to interact with other professionals and share ideas and methodologies. The Peer Teach and Teaching Practice sessions were particularly useful, and I received a lot of relevant feedback from our trainers, Sai Krishna and Bhargavi, as well as my peers in the course. Now I'm eager to put all this learning into practice.

• Course Instructor

Great opportunity to learn and grow

ACT is a very good institute and the staff was very helpful from the very beginning. I learned a lot and gained a lot of confidence. I feel better prepared for the real world. I am looking forward to start teaching.