Japan: Aizuwakamatsu, Akita, Asahikawa and 67 other cities
This Program is open to
Kiwi, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
Salary & Compensation
The monthly starting salary is 270,000 yen (regardless of postgraduate degrees) for a 5-day, 40-hour work week with a maximum of 25 teaching hours. One week or more of paid training in Japan. 5 personal days per year. Japanese national holidays and 3 weeks of vacation. A flight allowance is provided for eligible teachers. Private apartment furnished to Japanese standards with subsidized rent (55,000 yen/month). Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System. Bonus provided upon completion of final contract. Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract.
Language Skills Required
- BA/BS degree required in any major. Candidates must have completed all of their elementary and secondary education in English only.
- Teaching experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Japanese language ability is also helpful but not necessary.
* For consideration, please submit both a resume and an essay titled, "Why I Would Like to Live and Work in Japan" . Please note that resumes received without essays will neither be reviewed nor considered.
- Online Application
- Written Application
- In-Person Interview Required