Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

Mente Argentina: Summer Spanish Program (Tango, Photography, Wine, Culinary Arts)

I had such a great time

My name is Janine and I was in Buenos Aires for two weeks. I did the Tango Program and some Wine courses and it was an amazing experience, the quality of the classes was outstanding. The teachers and people working at Mente made my experience so cool, so easy. I had such a great time, my stay was a lot of fun, we did excursions, we went to Tigre, city tours, and overall I had a great great time. Something I hope to repeat in the future and I wish you the same. I appreciate it so much, thank you.

• The Campus

Thank you very much!

Hi, my name is Lindokuhle and I come from South Africa. I came to Buenos Aires to take Spanish with the Mente Argentina Program and I’ve been studying Spanish for a month. Mente was great at helping me organize the program and everything else. They were great at hosting events that made you explore the culture here in Argentina and I met a lot of people here. I stayed with a host family that taught me a lot about the city, about the culture, the food, and they were always looking after me. The wonderful coordinators here were great at making sure everything was always going well. I would highly recommend this program to anyone that would like to explore a new culture and learn more about the city of Buenos Aires. Thank you very much!

I highly recommend, I had a great time

Hi, I am Stephanie from Ohio, and I go to the University of Michigan. I came to Argentina to learn a little bit about wine and Spanish. I had a great time in my courses. I met a lot of people and in courses I learned about the tasting, and the procedure about making wine, it made me very confident about what I want to do in the future. I also cooking classes, some were in culinary professional school while others were particular classes with a professional cook, and overall it was so much fun. I highly recommend, I had a great time.

I wasn’t disappointed

If you are considering Mente Argentina, I highly recommend it, as I had a great experience here. I had experience in Argentina before this program, so I came with a lot of expectations and I wasn’t disappointed. I really liked the excursions, because they were a social time, but also they were opportunities to see Argentina as we were locals, because when you live in a place you have a completely different experience than by visiting for a weekend or something like that. I highly recommend that you leave all your expectations back home and that you bring your eyes and heart open for the food, the wine, the people, speaking Castellano, speaking Lunfardo, all the gestures and everything, the people working here were fantastic, so I highly recommend that you come through Mente Argentina. Que tengan suerte y felicidades