LanguBridge Education Centrehttp://www.langubridge.org/tksummer.htm
#200-4170 Still Creek Dr. Burnaby, BC V5C6C6 Canada
2-4 weeks, 5-8 weeks
Jul 13-Aug 4, 2013, Jul 6-Aug 3, 2013, Aug 3-Aug 24, 2013, Jul 6-Aug 24, 2013
Our Tokyo summer programs offer students an immersion experience in Japan with intense language learning and cultural explorations.
From intensive classes conducted by experienced instructors, a broad spectrum of culture and trip activities, to living with our warm-hearted host families (alternative housing such as dormitory can be arranged), we make sure that all students get a rich and smooth experience. The airport pickup is included for all the programs for peace of mind upon your travel.
* High standard program with safe and friendly homestay
* Homestay or dormitory living
* Intensive language classes (20 lessons per week)
* Broad spectrum cultural activities
* City or long haul trips
* Various duration: 3-7 weeks
* Medical travel insurance
* Pre-departure information
* Airport pickup
* Affordable program
3-7 weeks from USD2,895 (USD2,995 for students age between 14-17)
* Tuition and textbook for all courses
* Meals except lunch on school days (for homestay only, dormitory does not have meals but have access to kitchen)
* Airport pickup, (drop off is offered for Tokyo E)
* Culture activities and trips
* Medical insurance (on select programs)
* Pre-departure program and travel guide
* Immersion program also includes airport drop off and commuting pass.
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and Worldwide Participants.
in Groups of 15-50
Our mission is to provide affordable quality language programs with needed travel assistance.