Learn Spanish in Barcelona, enjoy your Spanish learning vacation in our most popular Spanish location!!
Enjoy the combination of a large colorful city busting with intricate architecture, art, nightlife and festivals located on the Mediterranean coast. Barcelona is a great pick any time of year for a Spanish learning holiday.
Located in "El Barrio Gothico" beside the famous Gaudi Cathedral only a short walk from the well-known "Las Ramblas" district.
School occupies the 2/3rd floors of a beautiful, newly renovated building with good facilities.
You have the following course options:
* 4 lessons daily: (20 group lessons per week)
* 6 lessons daily: (30 group lessons per week)
* We accept all language levels/ages 17+.
* Unlimited course length.
* A "lesson" usually lasts approx. 50 minutes.
* Course runs Monday through Friday (mornings).
* Loan of course materials are included.
* Placement test & orientation on first day of course.
* Maximum 10 students per group class.
* Academic credit available: (if required).
* Undergraduate credit through Brookhaven College.
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Throughout the year
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
- Spanish Literature
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Classes are held Monday to Friday.
- Placement test and orientation takes place on the first Monday.
- Study Spanish for all language levels.
- Maximum 10 students per group class .
- Course includes use of teaching materials.
- Lodging start from the Sunday before classes begin until the Saturday after they end.
- Airfare is not included and you will be expected to book your own flight.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is