2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Please visit the website for more information.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Cost in US$:
Please visit the website for details.
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Family Homestay
• Food: 3 Meals per day during placement, 2 meals during Spanish study
• Airport pick up and drop off from San Jose International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, On-site Orientation and Project induction provided
• 1 week (20 hours) of intensive Spanish lessons during your first week, in San Jose
• Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
• Transport by public bus to project (private transfers available at additional cost)
- A basic level of Spanish is required. Some experience in teaching, either through study or through practical work, is favoured. Good organisational and communication skills are very important. Other than this, a love of children and a passion for life are a must!
- Childcare & Children
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network