2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Single or shared room in a home stay
• Food: 2 Meals per day
• Airport pick up and drop off
• Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, On-site Orientation and Project induction provided
• Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
• Daily Latin dance classes
• Costa Rican cooking lessons
• Twice a week conversational classes
• Cultural activities and tours on the weekends (some may cost extra)
A Kaya volunteer shows enthusiasm, spirit and life to stimulate and bring something new to the residents; love, patience and a listening ear for the people; and a good motivator with a positive and optimistic attitude.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network