Jamaica Volunteer Programs Header Image Jamaica Volunteer Programs Header Image

Volunteer Teaching In Jamaica

Volunteer Teaching Abroad

Volunteering Abroad was a live-changing experience. I was able to immerse myself in a new culture and learn many new thing from the people around me. From volunteering in the schools I was able to see a different kind of learning environment that I am used to. This environment was very energetic and inspirational. The children were so excited to see me as I was so excited to be with them. The teachers in the classrooms taught me a lot from their different teaching styles. From this experience I am able to bring my knowledge and teaching styles that I learned from the schools to my own life when I eventually become a teacher.

:D

A fabulous experience and without a doubt, Jamaica is one of my favourite places I have ever been!
The school was amazing, the children were interested in learning, very sweet and it was great fun to be at the school everyday. Working with the teachers was very interesting, I learned a lot.
I was welcomed by everyone I met. :D I was very extremely well taken care of, the food was amazing and I felt very safe. :D
Overall it was a fabulous four weeks :)