Incredible Volunteering in Cusco: Costs from USD 260

Medical Program

I absolutely loved IVHQ and Maximo Nivel's program in Cusco, Peru. It was the most amazing experience of my life. My host family and the staff were awesome and I couldn't have asked for anything better. This experience was life changing and I never wanted to leave. I would recommend this program to everyone looking to lend a helping hand and explore the world.

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review July 06, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Hi Ashley, Thanks for the recommendation. It’s great to hear that you had such a positive experience and you felt looked after by our local team and your host family. We hope to see you back on another IVHQ program soon.

Cusco Jungle Conservation + Machu Picchu

IVHQ and local organization Maximo Nivel were awesome to work with. Both were very organized and made sure to tailor the program to best fit our group's needs. Our time in Cusco was utilized to the max. Never a dull moment and all very purposeful. Our group of five volunteered with InkaTerra for the jungle conservation for a week, where we helped out at the organic Gamitana Farm. We also had a chance to partake in other memorable experiences including a night walk, canopy walk, and swimming/canoeing in the Amazon. Everyone we worked with, from the staff to locals to other volunteers, were all great people! I would definitely recommend these two organizations for their excellent service.

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review July 08, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Hi Sylvia, Thanks for the recommendation. It’s great to hear that you felt that both IVHQ and our local team in Peru - Cusco provided service that met your expectations. We hope to see you on another of our programs again in the future. Thanks for being an IVHQer!